Exceptionally clean two bedroom townhome with private baths. The master has a queen and the second BR has two twin beds. Half bath down. Fully equipped kitchen with private patio. Lots of amenities and walkable to ocean, park, and restaurants/grocery.
Welcome to my home. This is a quiet family neighborhood in the Ocean Drive section of North Myrtle Beach and so convenient to everything...
I hope you will look at my home and consider it for your stay at North Myrtle Beach.
Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, flatware, dishes, including a crock pot if you so desire to have your dinner ready when you come back from the beach...
- All cotton sheets and towels
- Ceiling fans in the living room and both bedrooms
Cable TV in living room and both bedrooms
Electric fireplace for the cooler weather months
Beach chairs, boogie boards and a beach umbrella in the storage room for your use
This town home complex is in an ideal location about a half mile to the ocean with public beach access and parking or you can walk and have your toes in the sand in about 15 minutes
- The complex is also behind Bonefish Grill (awesome restaurant) and within walking distance to miniature golf, restaurants, and a shopping center with a supermarket (Kroger), nail salon, bookstore, ABC (liquor) store, etc. There is a also a church in the shopping center (Barefoot Church).
- On your way to the beach, there is a nice city park (McLean Park) with swings, etc. for the kids and tennis courts.
- There are many good restaurants down Main Street just a few minutes walk or drive: Hoskins for breakfast, seafood and meat/vegetables/salad bar; Golden Griddle for breakfast; Flynn's Irish Tavern, Duffy Street Seafood, Georgio's Pizza and Subs (I think they have the best pizza in town).
- There are many bars and nightlife nearby on Main Street: Deckerz, Ducks, Pirate's Cove, Fat Harold's for music and dancing and most of these venues have live bands on the weekends.
Come and enjoy the beach!+ More