Relax and enjoy this private and cozy 2 bedroom, 1 bath house that is convenient to everything.
• 5 minute walk to Bayview Beach.
• 12 minute walk to Hyannis Steamship Authority to catch the Nantucket ferry.
• 14 minute walk to Main Street Hyannis with great cafes, restaurants and shops.
With an outdoor shower and dining table, you'll be able to enjoy the quiet and relax after a day at the beach just 2 blocks from the beach. We also have a Weber grill for outdoor grilling.
We love our home and hope you do too. It's a fully updated, classic Cape Cod cottage. Situated at the end of a private road, you'll be able to relax on the property either in the cozy house or outside in warm weather.
There's a lot of space for children to play and for outdoor dining and relaxing - in the side and back yards.
You'll have the whole house and property to yourself. Enjoy the calm and quiet, the sea breezes and the New England vibe.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms - the Master bedroom has a new queen-size bed with a Tempur-pedic topper and the other bedroom has two twin beds. All beds have tons of storage drawers.
We provide fresh bed linens, bath towels, beach towels, and paper goods during your stay. We only use non-toxic house cleaners - better for you and the environment.
West Yarmouth is a lovely residential neighborhood close to the Hyannis Harbor, Lewis Bay and popular spots like Tugboats restaurant, Trader Ed's and The Dockside. Rent a boat from the Hyannis Marina or take a ferry over to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard and enjoy a day trip.
Harborside Haven is close to everything.
• 2 blocks to Bayview Beach.
• 12 minute walk to Hyannis Steamship Authority to board the Nantucket ferry.
• 14 minute walk to Main Street, Hyannis - lots of great cafes, restaurants and shops.
No need to ever drive once you are there.
• 2 minute drive to Cape Cod Hospital.
• 5 minute drive to Rte. 28 with Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Macy's, Christmas Tree Shop, mini-golf and tons more.
Bring your bikes and cycle everywhere!+ More