Please don't click "Request to Book," the Pinnacle Inn often runs specials and pricing tends to be lower than listed here, please click "send email" to contact me first and I will get you a quote and set up for booking.
SKI SEASON ON BEECH MOUNTAIN STARTS DEC 18th - it's never too early to secure a reservation. The Pinnacle Inn offers a FREE SKI SHUTTLE to Beech Mountain on the weekends and it's only steps away from the condo.
A multi-million dollar renovation of the resort just completed, this privately owned bright and airy top floor condo comes furnished with a king-sized bed, full-sized memory foam sleeper sofa, fully equipped kitchen, wood burning fireplace, free wi-fi, and outside deck with one of the best mountain views at The Pinnacle Inn. Amenities included are a workout room, two saunas, tennis courts, mini-golf and outdoor grills. The clubhouse in which the indoor pool and hot tubs are located is conveniently situated next to our building. The unit is also steps away to the complimentary free weekend ski shuttle to Beech Mountain. THIS IS A FULLY-STAFFED RESORT; with an in-room wall phone all your needs can be easily accommodated by the front desk and there's gated security 24/7.
This clean, uncluttered, cozy and inexpensive space is easily accessible to the immediate areas of Banner Elk, Seven Devils, Boone and Blowing Rock with plenty to do locally such as:
• Grandfather Mountain
• Golf Courses Galore
• The Emerald Outback Hiking Trails
• Mountain Biking - including downhill from the top of Beech Mountain
• Linville Falls
• Sliding Rock – natural water slide in the Pisgah National Forest
• Horseback Riding
• Whitewater Rafting
• Tweetsie Railroad
• Mystery Hill
• The Land of Oz
• Gem Mines
• Banner Elk & Grandfather Wineries
• Ensemble Stage, Professional Live Theater in Banner Elk
• Lees-McRae College Summer Theater
• Weekend Music at 5506’ SkyBar, top of Beech Mountain
• Appalachian State Football & Baseball
• Taking a drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway
Email me to book! Thank you for looking.+ More