This Historic home's interior was recently remodeled and updated using a great mix of modernity and antiquity. The home was specifically designed to give you a Victorian fix and to tickle your aesthetic senses. Our added amenities and constant upgrades are included with your complete comfort in mind.
Close to public transit, restaurants, bars, & shopping.
- 1 minute walk to Downtown Campbell
*3 min to Janzen & Janzen Health Center
8 mins to Kaiser Permanente 9 mins to Santa Clara Univ
*10 mins to Intel
*12 mins to Apple
12 mins to Levi’s Stadium 12 mins to San Jose Airport
*12 mins to SAP Conv Ctr
*6 min to EBAY
*11min to Harker ~Saratoga
*10min to Harker ~Preschool
*14 mins to Great America
*18 mins to Go0gle
*23 mins Stanford
Furnished professionally in high Victorian style :
- High-speed internet (200 mbps)
Roku Streaming TV Netflix, Amazon Prime, You Tube, 75 Channels
*Blue Ray DVD player
- Stained Glass night light in hall
Amazing shared backyard Central HVAC (Air Conditioning - Cooling and heating)
- Appliances - refrigerator, Gas oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher, disposal
*Luxurious jetted tub
- Extra comfortable cal-king bed
*Equally comfy dual twin beds 2nd room
*Hotel sheets and duvet covers
*Sofa in living room for extra guest
Updated kitchen with some original features Super high-end bath fixtures
- Ironing board and iron
Plenty of closet space private gated Side yard *Free street parking / driveway parking
*Black-out curtains in each room
*White noise /alarms with 15 different sounds in each room
3 Things People Love Best About Our Home
Location: We have a hands-down outstanding location in Downtown Campbell. We are 1/2 block from the downtown scene.
Uniqueness of the property- This unit has more traditional Victorian vibe which suits the historic area.
- Beds - We make a comfortable bed for our guests. Our beds are made using hotel quality white linens, fluffy comforters, duvets, and a Goldilocks style just right firm/yet soft Serta mattresses. Everyone loves our beds.
Three things to consider about the home:
Parking- Parking can be a slight, yet not insurmountable challenge when you are 1/2 block from restaurants, clubs and stores. With a little strategy and cooperation with your neighbor you will always have free parking in the street, the driveway, or at city hall across the street.
It is a colorful Victorian in a traditional sense, and the decor is not for everyone. That is why we have copious pics on Airbnb, as we don't want you to get a "catfish" house.
- The custom, mosaic, jetted bath can be tough to get into for some people. You have to sit on the edge and swing your legs around and the tub filler can get in the way.Guest access
You will have joint access to backyard, front yard, and laundry facilities.
The driveway is shared and there is street parking in front of home or across the street.+ More