Welcome to Sea Haven on Discovery Bay, a luxury 4 bedroom private waterfront villa located in the stunning Discovery Bay.
Located on a private waterfront acre, Sea Haven is a traditional West Indian cottage dressed in charming periwinkle blue. It sits directly on the edge of beautiful Discovery Bay. The living room is sunshine yellow with a vaulted ceiling painted to match the sky. Antiques include a 200-year-old rocker made of twigs. Tortoise-back mahogany dining chairs Circa 1780 are from Admiralty House in Port Royal and were used by Lords Rodney and Horatio Nelson. A rough-hewn 17th Century chair in the master bedroom belonged to the captain of a schooner that plied between the islands. A 19th Century lady's writing desk adorns another bedroom.
The living room opens wide to the 60' verandah ... furnished in wicker chaises, draped with flowering vines and overlooking the turquoise bay. On one side of the waterfront is a small sandy area. On the other side, cut-stone steps lead into wonderful swimming and snorkeling water. From the water's edge, it's an easy swim to the sunning platform. Watch romantic sunsets from the verandah or Jacuzzi plunge pool. After sunset, your chef will serve you delicious candlelight dinners on Spode china ~ inside, on the open-air verandah, or in the gazebo over a natural coral formation on the water's edge. During the day, a bird feeding tree dapples the gazebo and, in the afternoon, the pool. For all-day sunshine and blue, blue water... luxuriate in the buoyant bay which is Sea Haven's front yard.
STAFF While staying in Sea Haven you will be personally looked after by our wonderful team of staff. The staff includes our cook, housekeeper, assistant housekeeper, and gardener. The Sea Haven staff goes home each night. Elva always locks up part-way, leaves her telephone number with the keys and sets up morning coffee in the kitchen. She is back on the job by 7:30 each morning.
• waterfront cottage on beautiful Discovery Bay
• 12' floating raft just offshore -- great fun for parents and kids
• 4 bedrooms ... 4 en-suite bathrooms ... all bedrooms air conditioned
• small man-made sand beach and chaises in yard • 21' x 11' 16-jet plunge pool
• complimentary snorkeling gear and 2 sea kayaks
• seaside gazebo, hammock and stone barbecue
• 42" Panasonic Plasma tv, cable, DVD, VCR, stereo with CD player
• wireless Internet access (bring your laptop)
• cell phone provided for guests' use and additional phone for complimentary overseas calls
• stainless steel Vulcan 6-burner commercial stove, wet bar, icemaker, microwave
• full staff: cook, housekeeper, assistant housekeeper, gardener - please note, no butler is among the Sea Haven staff because the staff ladies are responsible for serving drinks and meals - the quality of service will be excellent
• golf, tennis and more water sports nearby
Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination. View of the Bay.
Kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination. View of the Bay and walk-through window to verandah.
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option, en-suite bathrooms with tub-shower combination.
Kingsize or twin beds at guests' option, en-suite bathroom with tiled shower.
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 8 People
• 4 Staff
• Air Conditioning
• Children Welcome
• Fully Staffed Villa
• Golf Available Breezes on Runaway Bay - 7-minute drive. Sandals Ocho Rios - 25-minute drive.
• Internet Wireless
• Waterfront~ small sand beach in yard; stone steps into the sea
• iPod Dock(s)
• Hair Dryers
• Complimentary Calls to the US, UK and Canada
• Wireless Internet Access
• Golf on Site or Nearby
• Tennis Nearby
• Available for Weddings
• Helicopter Pad
• Spa on Site or Nearby
• Heated Pool
• Poolside Shower
• Snorkel Gear+ More