Are you looking for a lake front piece of paradise for your summer vacation?
Ideal for family vacations, fishing, hunting, atving, snowmobiling, water sports, golfing etc.
We have a 3 bedroom plus sun-room, 1200+ sqft. cabin with detached wrap around windowed bunk house available for rent on beautiful Lee River and the Pinawa channel. Pet Friendly :))
Comfortably has sleeping accommodations for 10 people - up to 15 if required. This is a pristine private and quiet location for a relaxing family getaway. Located approximately 5 min. east of Lac Du Bonnet (1 hr from Winnipeg) we are an easy paved road car ride to relaxation, fantastic fishing, and good family fun! Enjoy a beautiful waterfront view with your very own large private L-shaped dock that can easily accommodate 3 large boats.
Enjoy a fabulous view of the lake through either the wrap around windows from inside the cottage, bunkhouse, BBQing from the large cabin deck, or while tanning on your private boat house rooftop patio. Your new getaway sits only 40 feet from the lake. You'll enjoy spectacular sunrises and sunsets with endless sun on the dock or boathouse rooftop. This is just the place for those who wish to spend some quality time with family and friends. It is spectacular!
Just picture waking up and having your morning coffee looking out over the quiet bay. Watching the morning sun slowly crossing over your deck as you relax over breakfast. Spend the afternoon at the water where younger children are able to walk into the water to play and older children jump off the far side of the dock into 10ft deep water.
The bay in front is known as the most popular fishing area on Lee River as well just to the east (with no neighbor to the east) the large rock pile that sits between the Pinawa Channel and Lee River bridge is famous for fishing off of.
In the evening sit around the fire pit area for those evening wiener roasts and s’mores or if you choose you can always head into Lac Du Bonnet for entertainment,
Situated only 2 minutes to the boat launch, 5 minutes to Lac Du Bonnet, you are close to all amenities. Even bring your golf clubs! Granite Hills Country Club is a 5 minute drive away as well Black Bear Country Club is 2 minutes away. There is something for everyone!
• Cabin Amenities:
- 1200+ sq. ft.
- Open floor plan
- Electric furnace & A/C
- Wood burning fireplace
- Can accommodate 10 people comfortably
- Full Laundry, detergent supplied
- Central Vac
- Yard gated & fenced for dogs
• Living Room:
- Seating for up to 10
- 60" LED HD TV, DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Open concept kitchen & dining area
- Roll-able island in kitchen
- Stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher & microwave
- Coffee maker, toaster, dishes/glasses, cutlery, pots & pans, baking sheet, roasters, kettle, kitchen utensils, cookware included
- Kitchen cloths and dish soap will be supplied
- Basic kitchen supplies, ex. salt, pepper, sugar, coffee filters
• 1 Bathroom:
- Toilet tissue & hand soap supplied
- Sink, stand -up shower, toilet (septic system not an outhouse)
• 3 Bedrooms:
- Master: queen bed, dresser, large closet, ceiling fan
- Second: queen bed, dresser, table, closet, ceiling fan
- Third: double on bottom, twin on top, dresser, ceiling fan
- Plenty of comfortable seating, hide-a-bed, windows completely surrounding, second HD TV with DVD player
• Bunk House:
- Wrap around windows & sky-light
- 2 papasan chairs, day beds, coffee table & hutch
• Outdoor features:
- Large attached deck with patio table and chairs seating for 6
- 2 Adirondack chairs, BBQ & propane
- Fire pit off back deck with limited fire wood supplied
- Boat house roof-top has coffee table with 4 lounge chairs
- Private dock
- Well lit brick pathways
- Gorgeous gardens & waterspout pond
- Large, private, well treed, 1.75 acre lot
There is NO smoking inside the cottage or bunk house Please bring bottled water, own comforters and lawn chairs for around the fire.
We would be happy to talk with you. It’s going to be a great summer! Don’t let this opportunity get away! We book on a first come first serve basis. You deserve to sit on the deck, put your feet up, relax, and let the beauty of nature melt away your stress.+ More