This adorable Cape Cod home combines beauty and privacy and sits in a perfect location, with proximity to everything the Cape has to offer.
- Located on beautiful Deep Pond in the town of Falmouth, this lovely shingled Cape which overlooks a crystalline pond suitable for swimming, fishing, canoeing and kayaking.
- Bring your dog on vacation. A perfect family setting that includes a fenced-in backyard, full basement with access to pond. Sleeps up to 12 comfortably. Kayaks, beach chairs, row boat included.We own one - hundred feet of lake front. There are three bedrooms upstairs each with a queen size bed. There is a bedroom/den on the first floor with a pull-out double size Futon bed.
In the downstairs finished basement there are four twin size beds especially set up for children/grandchildren.. Upstairs there is a full bathroom plus a second full bathroom in the master bedroom. There is a third bathroom on the first floor.
- Beautiful Old Silver Beach is just a ten minute drive and Chapoquoit Beach and Scenic Falmouth Beaches are also just a short drive away.
- Five public golf courses are within minutes of the house.
- Restaurants, shopping and movie theaters are just down the road at Mashpee Commons and in the Falmouth Town Center.
If you enjoy biking, the Shining Sea Bikeway at is just minutes away at 3.5 miles and will take you from North Falmouth to Wood's Hole. Bike rentals and parking adjacent to nearby bike path.
In addition, there is a huge variety of wonderful hikes on both the Nantucket Sound and Buzzards Bay sides of the Falmouth peninsula.
- Our House is 3000 Square Feet of living space on 0.5 acres of land, built in 2000.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
--RENTALS BY THE WEEK ONLY, SATURDAY TO SATURDAY.
--CHECK IN IS 3:00 p.m., CHECK OUT IS 10:00 a.m. --RENTAL SEASON RUNS FROM JANUARY 1 to DECEMBER 31
--WEEKLY RENTAL IS $3000/WEEK JUNE 25 - SEPT 5 $2000/WEEK FOR ALL OTHER.+ More