Beautiful 2400 square foot beachfront home, with stunning sunrises over Lake Huron. Relax, BBQ and dine on multiple decks while enjoying a beverage and watching Lake freighters glide by. Stroll and sunbathe on sandy beach.
WEEKLY RESERVATIONS ONLY IN SUMMER
FRIDAY TO FRIDAY OR SUNDAY TO SUNDAY. NOW TAKING SUMMER 2018 RESERVATIONS.
On main floor find 2 bedrooms/2 baths with queen beds including master BR w/ private bath. The great room includes a large seating area and dining table with expansive windows and wonderful views of Lake Huron with well equipped kitchen with granite countertops and countertop stools. Walkout sliding doorwalls to deck with patio table and additional seating area.
The walkout basement includes an additional seating area with TV, 2 bedrooms and bath, and laundry room with full size washer and dryer. Evening bonfires and s'mores. The property sits on a bluff with stairway to the beach.
Small dog friendly as long as they are leashed. Property is not fenced completely.
The Lakehouse is 2½ miles from the Village of Lexington, with its quaint downtown shops, including the famous Lexington General Store. Restaurant choices abound and the Lexington Brewing Company and Wine House offers excellent craft beer and award winning wines made right in Lexington.
• Boat launch approximately 2.5 miles away in Lexington State Harbor.
• Ample space for boat/jet ski/kayak storage on the property
• Breathtaking sunrise view
• Crystal clear blue waters of Lake Huron, gorgeous sandy beach
• Very conveniently located just North of Port Huron & Sarnia and North of the Quaint Village of Lexington
• Just a little over an hour North of Detroit
• Port Huron and Fort Gratiot 17 miles to south are home to all of the big stores including Sam's Club, Walmart, Target, Meijer, local Restaurants and National Chain Restaurants
Keywords: Lake Huron Shore, beach side, private beach. Year-round cottage.+ More