VIEWS, PRIVACY, CONVENIENCE, EASY ACCESS, and a DECK that is... absolutely fabulous!!!
The custom-built Passive Solar home was constructed in 1986 as a retirement home, and designed as a Swiss Chalet. The generously sized rooms, pastoral and mountain views, and unique features give a home-away-from-home comfort.
There are multiple indoor and outdoor spaces to gather together… as well as those to enjoy a slice of solitude and tranquility.
Renovations have maintained the original character and rustic elegance while adding modern amenities. Although we continue to update rooms each year, we embrace the heart and soul of the cabinets and other features that were built on site. What is now the Recreation Room was once a woodworker shop!
• 2 Bedrooms (Queen Beds)
• Dogs permitted within policy
. FLOORPLAN - MAIN LEVEL*:
• 2 Bedrooms • Full Bathroom
• Den w/cable television
• Dining Room (Seats 10)
• Living Room (Views, Fireplace, Cathedral Ceiling)
• Deck (Seats 10)
*Parties of 2 are offered the Master Suite only option:
• Master Bedroom Suite (Bathroom with walk-in Shower for 2)
-- This configuration does NOT include the 2 Bedrooms and 1 Bath
FLOORPLAN - WALK-OUT LOWER LEVEL:
• Recreation Room (ping pong, a pub table with 4 stools , utility sink)
• Patio • Hot Tub
• High Speed wi-fi
• Cable television
• Stereo Receiver (Indoor and Outdoor speakers, CD player)
• Land line (unlimited domestic long distance)
For an exclusive rental configuration, please send an inquiry with details regarding the size of your group.+ More