• Walk Score 80 ('very Walkable')
• Onsite secured parking for 1 vehicle
• 5min drive to downtown Atlanta
• Communal gym access
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Onsite washer + dryer
• Onsite pool
Interaction with Guests:
Someone will always be reachable and ready to help.
Midtown is a busy commercial area and a vibrant arts hub. The High Museum of Art shows world-renowned works in a striking modern building, while Margaret Mitchell House offers tours of the former home of the “Gone With the Wind” author. Peachtree Street is a hotspot for comedy, bars and big-name shops, with eating options ranging from street food to fine dining. Large, leafy Piedmont Park offers walking trails.
We highly recommend using ride-sharing services: For $20 in Uber credit, use my code - treyy23ue For $20 in Lyft credit, use my code - trey865174 The Local offers a free shuttle service on Friday and Saturday evenings from 7pm-2am within a 3 mile radius. How it works: 1. Request your driver's number through the Airbnb communication's thread with your host. Driver will give estimated time for arrival or pick up. 3. To gain access on shuttle, you will need to present you Live Like a Local Keychain!
Other Things to Note:
Airport Pickup • $20 for guests staying 2 or more nights • $30 for guests staying 1 night • It is very important if you request a airport pickup, that you send us your flight information so our drivers are aware of any changes to your flight schedule. Thank you!
In order to fully enjoy your vacations, there are a few rules that need to be respected:
- There are families living in the building. We hope you understand that noise is a concern for them, especially after 11pm. Atlanta offers a much better place for parties.
NO EVENTS OR PARTIES
- Pets are also not allowed in the building.
- Feel free to use all the furniture but please be careful with it. We would like to use them again once you have 'checked out'. Also, just throw away your leftover food before leaving.
No smoking inside but you are more than welcome to smoke on the balcony with the door securely closed behind you so no smoke seeps in.
- Please take care of your "building & garage" access keys. It costs $75 to replace each.
- Please keep in mind that if there is any noise reported, your booking will be cancelled without any refund. This also applies if there are more people coming than what was originally expected.
- Last rule: Please feel like your at home and enjoy your stay in Atlanta!
Early Check-in: before 3pm
Late Check-out: after 12pm
We can provide a late check-out upon availability. Late check-outs can only be confirmed on the morning of your departure (contact us). An extra fee of $25 of the following night may apply for check outs after 3pm.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PM+ More