Stunning Luxury 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATH Condominium NEW Remodel with designer touches everywhere - Light, bright and modern. Book Now as we are filling up quickly for 2018!
Please reach Terry at .602.703.2323. with any additional questions.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Camelback Corridor at 16th Street and Camelback, JUST TEN MINUTES from Scottsdale, downtown Phoenix convention center and the airport! Close too to all the baseball stadium venues for spring training!
NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE, PLEASE SEND US AN INQUIRY BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE. AS YOU PROBABLY KNOW, YOU ARE ABLE TO SAVE MONEY BY BOOKING DIRECTLY WITH US VS ONLINE OPTION OFFERED AS THE SITE NOW CHARGES A BOOKING FEE. Text your email address to .602.703.2323 and we will send you contract for review.
WE WILL THEN SEND YOU A DRAFT LEGAL CONTRACT FOR YOUR REVIEW ALONG WITH FURTHER DETAILS ON THE PROPERTY AND PAYMENT OPTIONS.
Best part of town to be that is hip and happening and walking distance to many restaurants, bars, fitness venues, and entertainment. Whole Foods, Traders Joes and Frys Grocery are also within walking distance.
Saturday is our turn over day during high season. We are seeking 30 day rentals but can accommodate shorter stays. SEE OUR OTHER LUXURY LISTING AT VRBO NUMBER 763895, ALSO STUNNING.
Stunningly architectural gem of a property with all new remodel just completed. Designer touches and finishes everywhere - GRANITE, STAINLESS, NATURAL WOODS, DESIGNER FURNITURE, community pool and heated Jacuzzi. Washer and Dryer in the unit too.
Very quite, tranquil setting and and yet in the heart of Camelback corridor. This 1100 square foot luxury condominium has designer touches everywhere.
Granite counter tops throughout, all new fixtures and brand new stainless appliances including large refrigerator, glass top range, above range microwave, and washer/dryer with the unit. The kitchen is outfitted with anything to please a gourmet chefs fancy!
In addition, we feature a 50 inch high definition Smart TV in the living room and two additional Smart high definition TVs in each bedroom (32 inch each). We have dozens of channels to choose from and include Netflix on demand movies and programs at no additional charge.
Of course, we also offer high speed Internet WI FI for the home.
There is one covered and reserved parking place directly adjacent to the condominium and additional guest parking on the premises.
There is a community pool on the property for guest use, lounge chairs and a gas barbecue. There is also a heated Jacuzzi. While the pool itself is not heated, by mid March most folks find the pool temperature suitable for their use.
• 2 bedroom, split floor plan with living room in the center. Both bedrooms have sliding glass doors leading to a private patios. Both bedrooms have large fans
• 2 bedrooms each have gueen-size beds with new Sealy comfort mattresses.
• 2 baths with granite counter tops and new cabinets
• Three high definition Smart TVs in the home. A 50 inch in the living room area and two 32 inch TVs in the bedrooms.
• Choose from dozens of channels on the TVs and Netflix on demand movies included at no additional charge.
• High Speed Internet WI FI throughout the home.
• Cozy operable fireplace in home.
• Second level with two outdoor private patios.
• Over 1100 square feet but feels even larger with lots of light, higher ceilings and brightness.
• Walk in closet. Washer and Dryer are also in the home.
• Granite counter tops in kitchen and both bathrooms.
• Brand New: Stainless steel brand name appliances.
• Stunning private art collection of original art.
• Wood Flooring, Tile, New carpeted floors in bedrooms.
• Stunning nickel fixtures.
• One covered and reserved parking place directly adjacent to the condominium. There is additional guest parking on the premises.
Shop at The Biltmore, dine at over 95 restaurants and bars within a ten minute radius, play golf at championship courses just down the street, hike Camelback mountain, run the canal trails...
Located in the heart of the Camelback Corridor, yet set back in a private setting! You cannot go wrong with the location and the stunning residence.
WE look forward to your visit in the "Valley of the Sun" where the sun shines 320 days a year.
Terry, Owner and Manager
Desert Oasis Properties