Loon Lookout is a comfortable newly renovated three-bedroom cottage on Lake Cecebe between Burk’s Falls & Magnetawan suited for multi-generation family vacations. The well-equipped cottage features an inspiring long south east view down Lake Cecebe between two large islands from the living area & private dock. The loan of a canoe & 2 kayaks makes exploring the lake fun. The private dock & deck/dock sitting area are great places to spend a summer day.
We will have a 4th sleeping area/private office space with a desk & bathroom in the boat house loft by June 2018. The 16’ x 23' space would provide a quiet space to work, private space for grandparents while children & grandchildren use the main cottage, or extra space for older children who want to sleep in.
The boathouse loft is NEVER rented separately from the main cottage. The extra charge for the boat house loft is $300 per week.
- main cottage can accommodate between 2 & a maximum of 6, with the boathouse loft a maximum of 8 can be accommodated
cozy, clean, light
filtered whole cottage water system
2 bedrooms with Queen beds
1 bedroom with 2 twin mattresses in a custom built wooden bunk bed
full bath with walk-in shower, sink & toilet
- full size fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster
washer & dryer
large assortment of dishes & utensils
- propane BBQ
private 6' x 32' dock with swim ladder
- private 9’ x 20’ dry land deck/dock along the shore with Muskoka chairs
- skylight & Sola-tube
good cell coverage, internet with a Bell or Rogers smart phone
- 55" TV with DVD player (no TV reception) Download movies and videos at home and play them of the TV
- fire pit
- loan of a 16’ canoe & 2 kayaks
electric sauna available for extra charge
40 miles of navigable waterways from the Loon Lookout dock.
- the lake contains small-mouth bass, pickerel (walleye), pike, & some perch
2 bedrooms have Queen beds
1 bedroom has a custom built wooden bunk bed with two twin mattresses
boat house loft has a Queen and single bed
Loon Lookout is located between Burk's Falls and Magnetawan, ON just off Highway #520. It is about a 35 minute drive northwest of Huntsville, ON+ More