We offer fully furnished and tastefully decorated suites for both short and long term stays.
Our objective is to give you personal attention and have goal to provide you "Home Away from Home". Our suites are maintained professionally and we personally make sure that they are completely ready before your arrival.
Our furnished temporary suites include modern and comfortable furniture in luxury residential buildings.
You just need to bring move your luggage and you will be ready to start your beautiful vacation in New York.
Unique features of this unit :
Comfortablt sleeps upto 6 people
Next to Train station - 24 hour subway train to New York City.
2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living Room with tons of windows.
1350 square feet spacious which is almost 5 times larger than Hotel Room.
- 5 minute commute to Manhattan.
Well maintained 50 floor Luxury residential building with four elevators, 24 hour doorman and inviting lobby.
Washer/Dryer in the unit.
Refuse/Recycling room on same floor.
Daily/Weekly cleaning service (at nominal charge).
Free Full access to state of art 10000 sq ft fitness center including yoga room, billiards room.
- Free Full access to two swimming pools, roof top area for stroll or sun bathing.
Bedroom 1 : 2 Queen Size Beds, Chest with Mirror, Side Tables, Table Lamps, walk-in closet, attached full bathroom with standing shower, Linen, Bedsheets, Towels, Toileries, wall mounted Heating/AC unit, Ironing table, Iron.
Bedroom 2 : Queen Size Bed, Chest, 6ft mirror on wall, Side Tables, Table Lamps, huge closet, Full bathroom with Tub, Linen, Bedsheets, Towels, Toileries, wall mounted Heating/AC unit.
Bathroom 1 : Attached with Bedroom 1, Full length mirrors, well-lit, Full size Bath tub, Shower, Toiletries, Toilet Paper, Towels.
Bathroom 2 : Attached with Bedroom 2, Full length mirrors, well-lit, Full size Bath tub, Shower, Toiletries, Toilet Paper, Towels, Hair Dryer.
Living/Family Room : 52 inch LED TV, Blu-Ray/DVD/CD player, entertainment center, L-shaped beautiful contemporary sofa to comfortably seat six people, glass coffee table, wall mounted Heating/AC unit. Lots of natural light.
Beautiful unobstructed views on New York sklyline, Verizanno bridge and Statue of Liberty from 25th floor.
FIOS Hi-Speed Internet and Cable TV for your exclusive use.
Dining Area : Glass counter dining table set w/chairs with sitting for four people.
Kitchen : Granite counter tops, Flat top electric stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Toaster, Refrigerator, Dinnerware, Cookware. Everything for you to cook or dine in the suite except groceries.
- Tons of restaurants, bars, grocery shops, ice cream parrlours etc. right next to the building.
Suitable for :
Corporate Housing for Jersey City, New York City, Hardborside Financial Center, World Trade Center.
Vacation Rental for visiting New York City.
Family with kids.
- Friends getaway.
Not Suitable for :
Playing loud music/partying in the suite.
- Commute to Manhattan or New York City(time from the suite) : Train runs 24 hours, 7 days
Train station right next to the building. Train ride to New York is 7 minutes Empire State Building : 15 minutes Times Square : 25 minutes World Trade Center : 5 minutes Central Park : 30 minutes Art & History Museum : 30 minutes Grand Central : 35 minutes Brooklyn Bridge : 10 minutes Wall Street : 10 minutes Statue of Liberty : 5 minutes
- Most vibrant area Grove Street plaza area of Jersey City. Great Night life.
- Tons of restaurants featuring italian, middle eastern, indian, american, Mexican cuisines, Bars, Wine Bars within 1-5 minute walking distance.
- Kid friendly Parks in 3 blocks.
- 5 min walk to Newport Shopping Center Mall with close to 200 hi-end shopping stores and food court with 20+ restaurants/cuisines.
- 1 mile from from Hoboken - which offers active nightlife, restaurants, bars, parks, cafes, galleries and live music clubs.
- 24 hour store right next to building for everyday needs.
- Few grocery stores within 1-3 blocks.
- PATH subway train is right next to building.
- Direct train to New York City-World Trade Center.
- 15 min car ride ($25) from Newark Liberty International Airport.
1 minute walk to Path Station ($2 ticket) - 24 hour
- Reach world trade center in 5 minutes.
- 15 minute to New York City (Macys) - making stops
- 5-15 minute ride to : Christopher Street (West Village), 9th Street (Greenwich
Village), 14th Street (Chelsea Market, Apple Store, Meatpacking, Union Square), 23rd Street ( Chelsea, Chelsea Piers)
and 33rd Street (Macy's, Madison Square Garden, Times Square).
- Accessible to Light Rail and Buses.
- 5 minute to Waterway Ferry - Close to all Public Transportation
Directions from JFK (John F. Kennedy Airport)
A. Licensed YELLOW CABS are the easiest way to get to the apartment - $70-$90
B. PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION is the most economical option .
Public Transportation directions ($11 per person): Estimated Time : 1hr 15 mins
- Take the AirTrain from your terminal to Howard Beach Station - $5
- Take the subway A line towards Inwood-207 St. -$3
- Get off the subway at Chambers St. station
- Follow directions for PATH â€“ World Trade Center - $3
- Take the PATH at World Trade Center station towards Newark
- Get off at Grove Street - Unit is at 10 seconds walk.
C. Easy + Cheaper :
Take Airport Shuttle to New York Penn Station (34th Street) - $15 per person.
Walk one block to 33rd Street Path Station - 2 min
Take Path Train towards Journal Square - $3 (15 min train ride).
Get off at Grove Street -15 min train ride.
- Walk to Unit - 10 seconds walk.
Direction from EWR (Newark Liberty International Airport): ----------------------------------------------------------
A. Yellow or Black Cab : $25-$30
Public Transportation directions ($11 per person): Estimated Time : 45 mins
- Take the AirTrain from your terminal to AirTrain Newark Liberty International Airport - $8.50 2. Transfer to Newark
Airport Railroad Station 3. Take NJTransit train towards New York Penn Station 4. Get off at Newark Penn Station and
take the PATH towards World Trade Center - $3 5. Get off at Grove Street - Unit is at 10 seconds walk.
About us :
We are responsible individuals and very accomodating hosts and want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
We are very reponsive, Contact us and you'll get an answer in less than 2 hours (6am-10pm). My goal is to make your stay comfortable and pleasant trip.
I have personally lived in this area for last 10 years. So I personally promise that you won't have any complaints.
My goal is to provide you "Home Away from Home"
House Rules :
Apartment have a strict no-smoking policy (there is a $500 minimum charge for violating this policy due to damage control and equipment/furniture replacement) and pets are not allowed inside at any time.
Absolutely no parties are allowed on the premises or inside of the units. If there is evidence or we receive complaints of such an occurrence, the guest will be fined $1,000 plus the cost of any resulting damages to the property.
Under no circumstances should guests unplug or move any of the electronics or lighting fixtures inside of the apartment. This is for your own safety and for the safety and convenience of future guests. If you need to use a power outlet, please look for one that is not being used. You can normally find one near the TV or sofa bed.
Lost keys will incur a fee of $50 per key set to have replacements made. Lost FOBs and access cards are also subject to fine of $100 each
Guests shall comply with all house rules and regulations pertaining to the building in which the apartment is located, including but not limited to trash and recycling procedures, noise level limits and appropriate conduct within the building's public spaces.+ More