This private two bedroom, two bathroom house tucked away on Lieutenant Island will give you a chance to get away from the traffic of Rt 6 and fighting for towel space on the ocean beaches.
- Master bedroom: queen bed and full bathroom
- Guest bedroom: queen bed, one twin bed, and full bathroom
- Pass-through room with additional single bed and washer/dryer between living room and master bedroom
- Open, unbroken great room (kitchen, living room with sleeper sofa, and breakfast nook)
Three-season porch with dining area allows for covered relaxation away from rain or bugs
Back deck with propane grill
Outdoor shower in front garden space
- Window-mounted A/C units in both bedrooms.
Cable television and WiFi internet.
5-10 minute walk to multiple island beaches, perfect for quiet family days at the beach
- Short drive to town of Wellfleet and ocean beaches
Lieutenant Island is a special spot--it is separated from the mainland by protected wetlands that aren't traversable by car at peak high tide (every ~12 hours). A little pre-planning is required for your day, but the trade-off is an extremely secluded, peaceful place.+ More