Beautiful two floor 5 bedroom condo in a quiet, residential neighborhood of Boston next to the historic Forest Hills National Heritage Site. Two blocks from the metro and buses, with easy access to Boston's many colleges and universities. Walking distance to cafes and parks. Fully furnished with formal dining room.
2,300 sq ft floor-through condo spanning two floors with great sunlight (a rare find in Boston!).
Bedrooms: Condo sleeps 10 people. There are four large bedrooms with queen beds (one of them also has a twin bed) and a smaller room with a twin bed.
Bathrooms are newly renovated with good water pressure and a large water temperature range so you can take steaming hot baths. Both bathrooms have showers. The third floor bathroom also has a spa bathtub.
(1) Large kitchen with counter seating
(2) Formal dining room with 10 seater table
(3) Large living room with couch, chairs, and a monitor you can attach to your computer to use as a television
(4) Small reading room/music room
(5) Laundry Room
(6) Balcony with balcony seating
Quiet, residential neighborhood in up-and-coming district of Boston. Near to subway, bus lines, charming cafes and beautiful parks.+ More