Sleek & modern fully furbished 2 bedroom condo in the heart of the Old Port of MTL and seconds from Saint Catherine! Located in Griffintown in the center of the action surrounded by shopping, clubs, bars and lovely terrasses.
Rooftop terrasse with an amazing view of the city and a fully equipped gym.
Walking distance from the bustling Saint-Catherine Street. Griffintown was an old industrial neighborhood dating back from the 1820s and you will definitely see some of that history.
There are 4 buses that stop right on the corner as well as a Bixi bike rental on the Peel & Ottawa intersection.
A master bedroom with a queen size bed, and the second bedroom with a 3 single beds.
Nightclubs & bars:
- New City Gas: one of Montreal's most iconic nightclubs located in the adjacent building!
- Terrasses Bonsecours: Enjoy lovely views of the Saint Laurent river while having supper and drinks
- Doca: Delicious food and luxurious ambiance!
- Queue de Castor / Beaver tails: this is the ideal place to go to if you have a craving for delicious pastries.
- Atwater Market: Sample the freshest ingredients Montreal has to offer grown straight from our local farms.
Sightseeing and Attractions:
- Le Bateau-Mouche au Vieux-Port de Montréal: Take a boat ride to enjoy cruising combined with the splendor of the St. Laurence seaway and the charming surrounding islands of Montreal.
- Centre des sciences de Montréal / Montréal Science Centre: If you feel like being a little educational. Great for the kids and adults too!
- Bota Bota, spa-sur-l'eau: Just in case you need some extra pampering at a gorgeous spa located on a boat. You deserve it!