Entire Luxury Brand New 1 Bedroom Apartment located at S Euclid Ave, the central of Pasadena. Only 5-min walk to Paseo Colorado, close to Old Town Pasadena, CalTech, Central convenient. 1 Queen size bed, 1 Sofa Bed, Gorgeous Furniture, FREE Parking, FREE WiFi, Full Kitchen, Washer/Dryer, Balcony, Central AC, Pool, Gym, Essentials, Shampoo…Everything you want and need! Pretty close to Ice Skating Center, Paseo Colorado, Del Mar Station, Central Park, Rose Bowl Stadium, Old Town Pasadena, Theater, Hunting Hospital, etc. You can also have a cozy afternoon tea on the balcony with your friends/family.
• Entire 1 bedroom/1 bath unit • 1 secure underground reserved FREE parking spaces with elevators to the apartment • New furniture, carpet, bedding and many DIY decorations
• Full kitchen (pots, pans, knives, chopsticks, etc)
• Balcony • Hi-Speed FREE Wi-Fi
• In-suite washer/dryer with complimentary detergent
• Very QUIET - double glazing
• Professionally cleaned before every check-in
• Hair dryer
• Security Alarm system
• Central AC and heat
• Iron and Ironing board
• Walk-in closet
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING PROPERTY: ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED THIS RENTAL IS NOT FOR PARTIES/LARGE SOCIAL GET-TOGETHERS
Important Please make sure ALL guests understand and comply with our house rules:
No Shoes in the house
- Quiet Community
Please don't let youngsters play with the elevator! It is sensitive.
No Excessive guests
$150 charge for un-returned key fobs/remoter.
- Please don't let people/children run and jump around in the apartment. There is a city noise level ordinance, we do not want complaints : ) Violation of the noise/party rule will result in the police being called, termination of your reservation without refund, and the security deposit retained. We must respect the peace of the community! We really appreciate your cooperation.
Please leave the place clean and tidy specially for the carpet ( Please to keep the carpet clean, beautiful with good smell, make sure to take your shoes off inside bedrooms )...
- Please during your check-in or your check-out or your stay if you need ANYTHING just let me know, call me or text I will be there right away. Don't ask anybody else for assisting. I will provide all services for you.
LIABILITY: The Homeowners privately own the rental unit and are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of Guest personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of, or others whom they invite, to use the premises.
- We appreciate you and know you will enjoy your stay with us! Welcome to LA! : )