The Condo Is The Perfect Choice For A Business Stay Or Relaxing Vacation. It is ideally located at the center of it all. Enjoy nearby Balboa Park and great dining and retail options in Little Italy, East Village, Gaslamp Quarter, Convention & more...
Has 2013 Toyota Prius for rent via Turo as well. Send message for inquiry
1) 16 million colors smart light bulb to bring out your moods all controlled by iPad
2) High speed cable modem for all your streaming needs
3) Color printer for copy/print/scan
4) 55" LED TV with Netflix, Amazon video account. Kodi streaming box
5) Queen and Twin bunk bed. Futon fold flat sleepr.
6) Leather living room sofa
7) Fully stocked kitchen
Situated on the city's highest view point, Aloft overlooks picturesque San Diego, giving residents an ever-changing panorama of downtown San Diego, San Diego Bay, Balboa Park, and more. This stylish community of modern residences has all of the conveniences of urban living while offering the perfect retreat to relax and unwind.
Cortez Hill is a quiet downtown neighborhood located south of Bankers' Hill, north of the Core District, east of Little Italy and west by Balboa Park. This district is bordered by Interstate 5 to the north, Ash Street/A Street to the south, 11th Avenue/SR 163 to the east and Front Street to the west. It is conveniently located next to the freeways for an easy access to your daily commute.
Outdoor fire pit
Controlled building access
Gated underground parking
Directly North ( Within .5 Miles ) of the Famous Gas Lamp District, The Downtown Business Center, Horton Plaza, The Waterfront And The San Diego Convention Center; Next to Balboa Park and the world famous San Diego Zoo; Within 10 Blocks Of The Civic Center, Trolley Line And The 'Little Italy' District; Very Easy Freeway Access To All Of San Diego; 10 minutes from airport; Car2Go or Uber/Lyft at a push of button. A Private Retreat ~ Close To Everything!
Other Things to Note
• Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am on weekdays and 12am (midnight) to 7am on weekends. • Tenant(s) (the Guest) agrees to comply with all HOA CC&R, Bylaws, and Rules and Regulations, Fines, and Decisions. • Lost door key - $100 charge. • Lost garage door or entry fob - $100 charge. • Smoking is NOT allowed in the loft or in this building. • No drugs or any illegal activities tolerated.
• The Guest using this condo assumes all risks related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use) • The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay. • The Host is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal after the stay. • The Host reserves the right to terminate the Guest's reservation at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. The Host's total liability to the Guest is limited to the remaining dollar value paid by the Guest for the unused portions of the reservation (minus any fees that the Host incurred from the reservation or payment processing services). The Host does not have any obligation to assist the guest in looking for replacement lodging. • Maximum overnight occupancy - 4 persons
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and return the loft in the same condition it was found. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will cover this. You are required to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour
• Only use appliances for their intended uses.
• People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
• Child/children require adult supervision at all times in the condo the building complex. No child/children can be left alone without adult supervision at any time inside the condo or in the complex.
• The Guest(s) using this condo assumes all risks and liability related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
• Guest shall allow Host access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
• All of the units are privately owned; the owners (Hosts) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners (Hosts) are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.+ More