This beautiful studio condo is ideal for long/short stays. My space is unique because it offers more than "just a place to rest your head" it's an experience. You can live, work and play all just an elevator ride away. Stunning lobby, fantastic entertainment spaces, exercise facilities, phenomenal outdoor spaces and much more are all right here at Canary District. TTC bus stops are conveniently located right outside the building. Less than a 5 minute walk.
Get all the amenities of the Four season hotel without having to break the bank. Located right next to the popular Distillery District.
Steamer Cups Plates
& Many more
• If you’re coming to Toronto to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it.
• Check-in is at 3PM, and check-out is by 11AM. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
• We do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests
• Be as this a shared space we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke on the balcony).
• To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house.
• To be considerate to the other tenants, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm.
• We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. • We understand that for a variety of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable people and will accommodate wherever possible.+ More