Welcome to "Deer's Run"
~Stay where the Housewives of Orange County stayed for NCAA Tournament. This Luxury Home is a rare jewel, a unique find for large rental properties in Spokane. This Home is our more moderately priced *5 Bedroom option of our 7 bedroom home for Guests who want all the luxury amenities but don't need 7 bedrooms. (If you need more bedrooms, be sure to ask about our 6&7 Bedroom only 7Bedroom rental in Spokane ). We book our 6 and 7th bedroom option through this listing.)
Please ask about our 50+ , 5 Star ratings. We are proud to boast that our property was recently awarded the status of being a "Super Host". This requires that a property must be in the Top 10% of rentals in the city of Spokane. This also requires a rental property to have a minimum of 20, 5 Star ratings in 6 categories of Cleaning, Communication, Location, Value, Welcome and Commitment (not canceling reservations).
PLEASE READ "HOUSE RULES" BEFORE SUBMITTING AN INQUIRY. Thank you
*Large Group/Teams, etc. Please Note: While we can accommodate up to 16 Guests, the nightly fee only includes 10 Guests. An extra fee of between $18-25 a night will apply over 12 Guests. Please consider this before making your inquiry. Thank you
5 Bedroom Option Includes:
Bedroom 1 - King Size Bed w/ Forest Views Bedroom 2 - Queen Size Bed w/ Partial Forest Views
Bedroom 3 - Two Twin Beds w/ Forest View
Bedroom 4 - Queen-Size Bed
Bedroom 5 - Full-Size Bed
This is a 5 bedroom option of our 7 Bedroom home- more moderately priced, so everyone can enjoy the home, but do not want to incur the expense of a 6th bedroom or 7th bedroom they don't need.
(Please Note: The Luxury MASTER SUITE is only included in our 7 Bedroom option)
TWO Kitchens for Larger Families, Corporate Meetings, etc.
Gourmet Kitchen - Complete with chef's choice Soapstone counter tops
2 Built In Double Ovens, 5 Burner Oversized Stove top,
Kitchenette - Microwave, Refrigerator/Freezer (Located on Lower level- FULL 2nd Kitchen will be completed soon)
Two Family Rooms (one with fireplace), 3 Dining Areas (1 Formal Dining Room that seats 8, 2 Informal Dining Areas, 1 seats 8, the other seats 4)
Formal Living Room (Which serves as the Billiard Room)
Ping Pong Table
Air Hockey Table
From the magnificent forest views to the high-end appointments throughout the home, this home is 1st Class, all the way.....So treat yourself and your Guests!
HOUSE RULES/ THINGS TO NOTE:
1) NO PETS (attempts to"sneak" a pet(s) in will results in loss of security deposits and additional charges to clean the entire property and repair any damage to the property this includes replacing of grass/plants from urine,etc.)
3) NO SMOKING or DRUGS of ANY kind (includes Marijuana, in ANY form, including edible, etc.) Attempts to"sneak" cigarettes and/and marijuana will result in loss of security deposits and additional charges to clean the entire property and repair any damage to the property.
6) While we do provide many trash receptacles throughout the home. We can no longer accept Guest's excessive trash. (Unfortunately, Guests have been abusing the trash system by bringing in outside trash, trash from their travels, etc., and leaving it on the property, so we can no longer accept this extra trash, (i.e., 20 pizza boxes that 1 Guest left ) ---- Please make arrangements ahead of time if you plan on having more trash than the several trash cans provided by the Hosts can hold. The home is in a residential area and also in a private Homeowner's Association and we have been getting fined for the excessive amounts of trash that Guests are leaving. PLEASE NOTE: Failure to remove your trash will result in a $125.00 trash fee removal for our cleaning crew to take your excess trash to the city dump.
7) Please do not MOVE the Pool, Ping Pong and/or Air Hockey Tables or any of the furniture. 8) Please remove shoes while in the home
9) Please do not roll luggage over wood floor or carpeting. Please lift and carry it throughout the home. (Please remember, you are responsible for any damage done to the home, this includes the flooring)
Thank you so much for your cooperation and we hope you have a wonderful stay!
Just a few of Spokane’s most Popular Events, Festivals & Attractions:
Lilac Festival (May)
Bloomsday 12k Run (May) – world’s largest timed footrace
Hoopfest (June) – largest 3 on 3 basketball tournament in the world
Spokane is within a 45 min drive of Lake Coeur d’Alene
Ironman (June) is held in Coeur d’Alene
Spokane accesses the Centennial trail – a 30+ mile path stretching from the Idaho state line to Nine Mile Falls, built for walking, running, skating or biking
The Spokane region is home to more than 20 wineries
Riverfront Park, voted # 2 in the nation by USA today, 100 acres with SkyRides, Ice Palace, Historic Carousel and movies at the IMAX
Manito Park 90 acre park and Botanical garden
Cat Tales Zoological Park
Golf Grocery and deli
Ice skating arena
Northern Quest Casino which includes several restaurants
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on the property.
MUST BE 25 OR OLDER TO RESERVE
NO PETS -Please do not attempt to "sneak" in your pet(s). Many Guests and the Owners have severe pet allergies and it will be detected after check out. If pets are brought onto the property, the credit card on file WILL be charged for clean up/disinfecting the ENTIRE property. This can get very costly on a property of this size, so it's best just to not bring your pet(s) at all and avoid the financial penalties. If pets are noted before you check out, you will be asked to leave and your rental payment will be forfeited.
No loud parties and please be respectful of the quiet neighborhood. This property is well suited for family gatherings, reunions, etc. If you are looking for a "Spring break party house" or "Bachelor/Ette" party, etc. type of event, this property would not be suitable for your needs.
This is a very quiet area, therefore loud parties will be noticed and if too loud, all Guests will be asked to leave and the rental payment will NOT be returned. Quiet hours (mainly for the outside) are 10 PM-10AM
No yelling or screaming and please do not allow children to jump on the furniture and beds, etc. No unregistered Guests allowed on the property unless previously arranged with Owner/Manager
We want to you enjoy your time here, so please make sure this property suits your particular needs before you book. Thank you and enjoy your vacation!+ More