This is it… the perfect home for your vacation on Bald Head Island!
The home is nestled along the edge of the protected Maritime Forest and is only a few minutes away from 14 miles of pristine white sand beaches. Our Key to Searenity home has received stellar reviews from VRBO guests due to its convenient location, tasteful décor, modern amenities, as well as technology rarely seen in rental homes.
Over the years, the owners of Key to Searenity have shown a remarkable commitment to their guests. Therefore, Key to Searenity has become a magical place for many to call their vacation home every year.
The home is a cul-de-sac corner residence located in Keepers Landing, just a few minutes away from East Beach, Shoals Club and the Maritime Market. This provides a perfect setting for families, friends or couples looking for a romantic getaway.
All guests are offered the option to purchase temporary memberships to the Shoals Club and/or the BHI Country Club.
The home: guests will enjoy the following amenities:
• Two floors of living space totaling over 1600 SF • Hardwood floors on the main level
• Two carpeted upstairs bedrooms with premium linens
• Spacious master suite with queen size Heavenly® mattress, adjoining walk-in closet and dual vanity bathroom w/shower
• Guest bedroom offers two twin beds and an adjacent full bath
• Main floor provides a convenient half bath
• Upscale Tommy Bahama and Pottery Barn furnishings throughout the home accented with beach themed décor
• Kid friendly – Pack-n-play, crib, high chair and baby gate are available for guest use
The kitchen: Remodeled in 2013 with granite countertops and a stylish backsplash. • Three seats accompany the granite breakfast bar
• Glass-top dinette provides comfortable seating for four • All Clad stainless steel cookware
• High end small appliances including toaster oven, blender, drip and K-cup coffee makers, waffle iron, electric griddle, mixer, kettle and more
• Plates, silverware, cook utensils, glassware and bar set
• Front load washer and dryer adjacent to the kitchen
The technology: Updated technology in the fall of 2014 now included in your stay:
• Unlimited long distance calls to USA and Canada
• High speed WIFI throughout home
• LCD TV in the living room and each bedroom in the main house
• WIFI-enabled digital frame, displaying all you need to know about BHI: menus, store business hours, ferry schedule and check-in/check-out reminders timed perfectly throughout your stay
• Bluetooth®-enabled speaker located in the living room for connectivity to your mobile device or tablet
• Apple TV® connected to the living room TV allowing guests to access their Netflix, Hulu and other entertainment accounts
The outdoor living space: • Welcoming front porch with two comfortable rocking chairs
• Fully furnished screened porch with seating for six
• Large secluded deck with built-in bench seating
• Dining table with new retractable umbrella
• Gas grill
• Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
In the garage: • Two four-passenger golf carts • Two adult bicycles • Child and youth bikes
The fun: Don’t bother packing it – it’s here for you already!
• Classic and contemporary games for adults and kids • Sand toys
• Beach chairs
• Fishing poles
• Boogie boards
Saturday to Saturday rental during peak seasons. Sorry, no pets.
During the peak summer season, the tram reservations fill up before the season begins. It is CRITICAL that you book and confirm your ferry and tram reservations for your checkin and checkout days as soon as you book your stay.
Call (910) 457-5003 and provide the home address when making the reservations: 12 Surfboat Court in Keepers Landing
Just for good measure, this is one of those parts of a vacation that it is in your best interest to be 'over-prepared'. Confirm your pick up reservation prior to arrival and departure days to make sure everything is in order.
Key to Searenity Checkin Time: 4:00 PM day of arrival
Checkout Time: 10:00 AM day of departure
Visit us on Facebook!
Keywords: Keepers Landing Home, Cape Fear Station, BHI Shoals Club, BHI Country Club, Golf+ More