Just 2 hours from NYC, our home is situated on 7 private acres of meadows, trees and stone walls. A long driveway leads to our cozy chalet perched on a hill with beautiful views of the Catskills. A perfect place for a weekend escape with friends and/or family.
- An open floor plan with floor to ceiling windows, an open fireplace and a kitchen equipped with a Blue Star 6-burner professional oven/stove. Plenty of counter space to prepare meals including butcher block countertops on both the main kitchen and the island.
- A large deck with comfortable seating and a fabric shade to provide partial cover from the sun.
- A front deck with a Weber gas grill.
- The master bedroom with a king size bed is upstairs and is open to the main floor below.
The second bedroom (queen bed) and third bedroom (two twin beds) are located on the bottom floor both have direct access outside via sliding doors. The bathroom downstairs features a waterfall shower.
- The property has plenty of space to explore. In the spring/summer/fall, we mow paths among the long grass meadows filled with wildflowers and wildlife.
- A fire pit with a Weber charcoal grill.
- Close to Kingston, New Paltz, Woodstock, Stone Ridge, Rosendale and High Falls.
Close to various outdoor activities including skiing, hiking, climbing, kayaking, swimming and antiquing.
- Easy access to locally grown meat and produce. 7 minutes to Arrowood brewery and Westwind Orchard. We provide a guide to farms/restaurants for guests.
We recommend renting a car, however, if you're part of a group and have some guests without cars, there is bus service from the Port Authority (42nd St Terminal) using Trailways of New York which arrives at the Rosendale station in just under two hours. Rosendale is about 15 minutes from our home. Amtrak has service to
Rhinecliff which is about 40 minutes from our home.