Welcome! If visiting Calgary for work/leisure, this is the place for you. The shops, trains and downtown core are within walking distance.
Very spacious and airy design, with high ceilings
Rest well with the ultra comfortable beds and pillows
Put your feet up and relax on the comfortable electric reclining couch with 2 Ottomans for sitting
Two bathrooms with rain shower and deep bathtub
- Fast Internet
For big groups, I have an air mattress just ask when checking in
- A huge patio
For Business Travellers:
-Cloth Steamer for your suits and blazers and Iron with Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
The mission neighborhood is Calgary's most desirable neighborhood. It brings nature and urban chic living into downtown Calgary. Located on a quiet street,
- It is a 4-minute walk from bars, shopping, and restaurants,
- It is a 5-minute walk from the beautiful Elbow river path and the restaurants, and shops.
- It is a 10-minute walk from Saddledome(NHL Calgary Flames Hockey games), BMO Center
It is a 15-minute walk from the Calgary business district
- The grocery store and pharmacies are also within 5-15 minute walking radius
-It is also within a 2-4 minute walk from the bus stop and a 15-minute walk to the train station. Everywhere is literally within walking distance.
I use an August lock system to give you access via your smartphone. You can settle right in without having to look for keys or meet anyone during check-in.
- Access information is sent by email once the booking is completed. Do follow the instructions to set up the system on your smartphone. I find it is better to do this before you leave for your trip.
If you do not have a smartphone do let me know. We can make alternate arrangements.
If you need more keys for your group do let me know and I will also set it up for you.
In the suite, you will find fresh linens and towels.
- I am new to VRBO but you can see my reviews here -