Bright, charming and cozy house with an unforgettable view that will leave you breathless. Don’t leave SF without seeing the views from this house, Views of the Bay Bridge, Twin Peaks, Downtown SF , East Bay, Ocean beach and city lights!
House is recently updated, kept spotless clean and first time in the rental market!
All new Bedding, all 100% cotton, New hypoallergenic Comforter, duvet, pillow cases, sheets and down alternate comforter. New mattress, towels and dinnerware.
Pleases help keep the house clean so others can enjoy the same.
Please Note: We welcome children although your children are not to be left alone in the home with YOUR supervision at all times.
Neighborhood is super quiet, safe and close to public transportation. 101 and 280 is near by.
This is a new listing, I currently do not have any reviews but I have put in some thoughts into accommodating for travelers wanting to have a awesome experience in San Francisco!
HOUSE RULES (PLEASE READ)
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
PARKING INFO: Included is a 1 car garage that will be available from 6pm-9am I have a universal smart phone garage controller. Also there is street parking, Street cleaning is on Tuesday’s. DO NOT BLOCK DRIVE WAY, you may risk of getting a ticket by the city.
DECK RULES IF ITS AVAILABLE, IT MAY BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
- Although there is no smoking in the house, there is smoking allowed on the patio deck. Please clean up after using the deck. ($50-$100 additional cleaning fee if cigarette butts or garbage is found in the deck area, neighbors will complain resulting in paying for a cleaner to climb over to pick up litter blown away by the wind)
- No shoes in the house please, you will see the house is spotless. Shoes can be placed in the closet next to the main entrance.
-Cleaning up after using anything in the kitchen
Quiet hours is after 10pm, please be respectful to neighbors, they are closely connected with law enforcement. We are also a detached home noise inside the house should be ok just not in the deck area.
- This is a safe and quiet neighborhood, perfect for family and respectful travelers.
- Keep the clean and tidy.
- No smoking.
- No drugs.
- No pets.
- No excessive intoxication.
- Quiet time after 10:00 PM to 8AM.
Must respect requests for noise reduction
When checking out, all guests must leave the premises
- Person who booked must be responsible for the group and follow these house rules.
Check-in: Anytime after 3PM
PLEASE READ - UPDATED INFO AND DISCLAIMER: I may be doing some light construction downstairs on the first floor, which WILL NOT effect the living area which is on the second floor from 9am -530pm. If your here visiting on vacation you would probably be out during that time anyways and will not notice anything.
The entire house will be rented except for the back yard deck area, and downstairs garage area. You will be the only renters in the house, work may be in progress with taking measurements and doing some prep work. They may or may not be work on the house during your stay.
I will have Cameras on the front door and Garage for everyone's protection.+ More