This (not from kit) designer log cabin took years to hand craft. Offers the ultimate combination of style, ridge top mountain views, convenience, quality relaxation, and amenities. No Detail was spared! This property is the ideal size for hosting retreats and family reunions.
For the best in luxury and comfort, book a relaxing vacation at the Highlands Retreat Cabin. With deluxe amenities, including comfortable furnishings, tasteful custom interior decor, hardwood floors, double stoves, and solid lofting beams, you'll love staying in this 2-level home. Enjoy panoramic views of the mountains and watch mind-blowing sunsets from every room. The view is especially spectacular from the large multi-section wrapping decks (with hot-tub).
Highlands Retreat Cabin features a large stone-faced log fireplace for cozy indoor gatherings, as well as an outdoor fire pit, perfect for eating S’mores around the campfire. Find plenty of entertainment options inside the cabin to unwind after a busy day, including a high-speed Wi-Fi, and expanded cable TV. Cook feasts in the fully equipped kitchen, plus wine cooler. The main kitchen includes custom granite countertops and a Viking microwave. Share family-style meals together in the large eat-in dining room, panoramic breakfast nook, or take time at the end of a long day to relax on the outside wooden decks, with enough tables and seating to comfortably spread out.
Highlands Retreat Cabin has plenty of room with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Breakdown: 1 King bed downstairs in master suite
2 queen beds upstairs
4 twin (in bunkbeds).
Additional cots upon request for additional members or guests w/ fee.
• Main Level: Master Bedroom with King, attached Full Bath and full garden jetted tub.
• 2 Loft Queen Bedrooms. Full Baths in each. with additional Bunkbeds.
• Lower Level: Gaming table & area for chess, checkers, or cards. TV area and 1/2 bath.
A short drive to the acclaimed highlands and waterfalls featured in 'last of the mohicans'. 45 minutes from Asheville NC, 30 Minutes from the newly expanded Harrahs Casino, plus there's plenty of rural hiking in the surrounding area. 30 Minutes to the Biltmore Estates, 30 Minutes to the Blue Ridge Parkway. We are right in the center of the Blue ridge mountains!
Important Property Notes
• The owner of both properties lives next door and is available should you require any assistance during your stay. He takes great pride in these beautiful properties and would love to show you around this retreat!
• Certified Eco-Friendly Property: Energy Saving Doors & Windows, Low VOC Paint, Reclaimed Wood
**Property Managed By: Nicole+ More