This James Bond inspired hidden cottage welcomes you with a cozy vibe. Surrounded by trees in the historic upscale Buena Vista neighborhood, you'll love this in-town hideaway's fabulous location...just 5 minutes to Wake Forest University, Downtown, Old Salem, NC School of the Arts, Trader Joe’s & Whole Foods.
Modern comforts mixed with quaint antiques create an inviting, private retreat. After a fun day exploring, come back and relax in this charming Southern cottage, complete with a Magnolia tree by the patio and a hip dose of 007!
The James Bond Cottage makes a terrific base whether you're exploring Winston-Salem, touring area wineries or furniture shopping in High Point. It's a comfy place to hangout for Girls' Getaways, Wake Forest events & wedding weekends.
FUN THINGS TO DISCOVER WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
• Walk to the funky Airstream for locally roasted coffee
• Take a stroll along tree-lined streets with charming historic homes
• Enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars on the patio at the fine dining restaurant next door
• Sample Bourbon infused honey at the local Bee shop • On magical nights go out for a scoop of silky smooth gelato.
• Comfy queen beds & en suite bathrooms create 2 master suites...James Bond's room with sexy zebra rug & Miss Moneypenny's boudoir.
• Relax in the cozy den & watch your favorite shows on the large Smart TV with cable, Netflix & HBO Go.
• In the morning, ease into your day on the patio with a cup of coffee surrounded by trees & foliage.
• For dinner, order takeout & unwind with a glass of wine or two by the stone fireplace. If you feel like whipping up a meal, you'll find a well-equipped kitchen with Cuisinart stainless steel cookware, Krups coffee maker, toaster oven, dishwasher, stove, microwave & fridge with water filter.
• Fluffy white towels & cotton linens are provided for your stay.
FOR YOUR COMFORT:
We provide WiFi, a large Smart TV with cable, Netflix & HBO Go, clean linens, organic coffee, hair dryers, an iron with full size ironing board, shampoo, yoga mats & washer/dryer.
A FEW REVIEWS FROM OUR GUESTS:
Beautiful little house, secluded yet convenient to downtown. Bedrooms and bathrooms are luxurious, and I felt as if I wanted to move right in. Highly recommended. I travel frequently, domestically and internationally, and this house was one of the nicest houses in which I have stayed.
Was absolutely perfect! We travel to Winston-Salem often for my daughter that is at Wake Forest University. During this trip we needed accommodations for multiple days and didn't want to do a hotel room! The place was perfect, close to the hospital and downtown! It is in excellent condition and well stocked for anyone's needs. Quiet, and peaceful! Thank you so much!
Perfect for any travelers to Winston-Salem. Roomy and private, with great amenities and access to the city. The ensuite baths make it seem like 2 master suites, with a fully outfitted kitchen if you feel like cooking. This booking is idyllic, comfortable, and priced perfectly.
Great secluded cottage! Cara was a great host and made sure I had everything I needed for a pleasant stay! Surrounded by trees and cozy!! Large comfy couch, wi-fi, cable and Netflix. 2 large bedrooms each with en suite. Check-in was easy and Cara provided accurate directions prior to my arrival.
Nice location, can walk for morning coffee or around the neighborhood. Very close to restaurants and easy to reach the highway for exploring.+ More