2016 was a great rental year and 2017 could be even better.!
But.... will I be able to rent for the 2017 summer season is currently up in the air.
My plan is to rebuild the home in the upcoming year to have an even better experience for the traveler who wishes to rent my home. It will be a smart home with elevator and all the upgrades one looks for. Stay tuned to see if it becomes available (however, I would not wait too long as it is more likely to be made available by the summer of 2018).
UPDATE 1/11/2017: My home was demolished and construction on the new home should begin shortly. Due to timelines it is extremely unlikely I will have the new home available for rent for the summer of 2017. However, if you can plan way in advance for a summer of 2018 rental experience... know that I may begin taking reservations once the house is completed for then which could be in August or September 2017!. If you like to book for a season or month, please know that I would be more interested in having a longer term rental, so in this event we can begin the conversation at the end of the summer before I decide to rent weekly. Please let me know if this is the case.
Some of the information below is subject to change depending on the finalized finished home being constructed.
My home is on the water (lagoon) and has a very short walk to the ocean beach. You should know that the walk is shorter than the walk if you rented many ocean block homes or even ocean front homes! The reason for this is that the entrance to the ocean is at the end of my block and the lifeguards are also stationed at this spot. On the otherhand, because many NJ beaches have dune systems, you'll find many streets that do NOT have direct access to the ocean and you find yourself having to walk up to three blocks before having a pathway to the ocean beach as you can not walk on the dunes.
Come rent a truly wonderful Lavallette home and enjoy!
The following weeks are available. September is a beautiful time to be in Lavallette, NJ. The ocean waters are at their warmest, the crowds have gone home (except for weekends), the same summer activities are still available and the weather is just great.
SOME EXTRAS I DO FOR YOU THAT OTHERS DO NOT:
1) Premium cable TV (HBO, SHO, STARZ, etc.) and WiFi (60Mbps down) and hotspot access in town
2) 4 beach badges use
3) All mattress pads are changed newly washed and bleached (no one I know does this and cleaning services certainly don't)
4) New body wash bottles in each of (3) showers
5) New liquid hand soap in each of (2) bathrooms and (1) kitchen
6) Starter supply toilet tissue each bathroom
5) Starter supply kitchen trash bags
6) Supply of outside garbage bags (6)
7) Outside garbage containers on wheels so easy to move
8) The house is personally checked for cleanliness and that everything in order, it is put in order should it be found otherwise.
9) Old garbage is removed from premises before you arrive (so you do not have to put previous tenants trash out)
10) There is a personal website with information on how to prepare for your visit, what to do during your visit, resources of what is to do and see, and how to prepare for the end of your stay.
11) The barbecue grate is exchanged for each new tenant with one that is cleaned.
12) note: other rentals many times tack on a $150 cleaning fee in addition to the rental rate. I do not in order to keep my rental rates lower and because tenants have indicated they would rather clean the home themselves to to condition they found it in rather than pay the extra fee.
13) note: the street this home is located on has clear access to the ocean beach unlike many others in Lavallette where one would need to walk a block or two to gain access due to the sand dunes.
This two story rental home is on a salt water lagoon that opens into the Barnegat Bay and has a 50 foot dock for your boat, waverunner, or kayak use if you have one. Its located on a quiet street of wonderful, friendly families. There is a very short (two small blocks) walk to the ocean beach as this is one of the narrowest sections of the strip (from bay to ocean that is). One can also walk or drive to the bay beach, fishing pier, boardwalk, tennis courts, or children's playground.
You should also know that I personally inspect the home after each rental to be sure it is as clean as it can be and if it isn't, I put the extra effort into making sure it is. I've been doing this for 30 years. I make sure bedding (mattress pads) are washed and bleached for EACH new tenant. I do not believe other rental properties do this and if they say they have a cleaning service, well cleaning services don't do this either. I recently purchased $250 worth of new trash cans on wheels because I didn't want tenants to have to carry heavy trash to the street. Each year I think of ways and request suggestions on how to make a tenants stay better. For example, I just (May 2016) replaced two beds with new ones and I added $200 mattress toppers to two other relatively new beds in the house to increase guests comfort. Give me a call or email should you have questions, would like to make reservations, or would like to see the home. Also, please note that I prefer to show the home to prospective tenants between tenant stays so I do not disturb a guests vacation.
1 Queen Bed (1st floor)
2 Full Bed (1st floor)
3 Full Bed (2nd floor)
4 2 Twin Beds (2nd floor)
2 Full Bathrooms (one on 1st floor, one on 2nd floor)
Outside Patio (cement)
Outside: 5 cushioned lounge chairs, patio table w/umbrella, picnic table, etc.
Air Conditioned (5 window units)
Kitchen (w/refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and fully equipped)
Premium HD Cable TV service w/HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, ESPN, etc.
Wifi - Internet Broadband
DVD & BluRay
Off Street Parking
4 Beach Badges (children under 12 do not require a beach badge)
Garage (partial use only for storage, e.g. bicycles, etc.)
No Groups or Prom Rentals
Weekly Rental is Saturday to Saturday
Check-in Time: 2:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 10:00 a.m.
Lavallette is a small beach community bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Barnegat Bay. The town was recently voted the third best town in all of New Jersey! The ocean beach allows for activities such as swimming, surfing, skim boarding, boogie boarding, snorkeling, kayaking, building sandcastles, flying kites and more. The Lavallette boardwalk is approximately 1 mile long and is fantastic for afternoon strolls or early morning bike rides. Bay side activities include tennis & basketball courts, fishing, crabbing, swimming and playgrounds. Everything under the sun.
This is a large single family lagoon front home that has two bedrooms on the first floor and two bedrooms on the second floor. Each floor has a full bathroom. The first floor has a living room, fully supplied kitchen, and family room overlooking the water with a washer/drier. There is a large backyard that has patio furniture, an outdoor shower, partial use of the garage for storage, a clothesline, and a 50 foot dock for your boat (if you have one). The rental includes all utilities, premium cable TV, broadband Internet/Wifi, and the use of four beach badges. (Children under the age of 12 do not require a beach badge)
AVAILABLE WEEKS: TBD once new construction completed
All rentals are Saturday to Saturday with 2:00 p.m. check in and 10:00 a.m. check-out+ More