Newly renovated, clean apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bath, living room, kitchen/dining area; apartment has 2 TVs, fridge, oven, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, iron, hair dryer, new clean floors, and extra storage.The bedroom has a queen bed, and the living room a sleeper sofa that can be expanded to another full-size bed. Bedsheets, pillows, blankets and towels included. Very safe and quiet neighborhood. 3 minutes from the bus to NYC, 10 minutes to ferryboat to NYC and 20 minutes to PATH trains to NYC. Grocery store right across the street ( open 6am to 10pm), cafes, restaurants, pharmacy, stores within walking distance.
- Fantastic freshly renovated one bedroom garden apartment minutes from New York City.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath, living room, kitchen/dining area, hardwood floors, exposed brick.
- The bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the living room a sleeper sofa that can be expanded to another full-size bed. Bedsheets, pillows, blankets and towels included. Large amour/closet with hangers in the bedroom.
- The apartment sleeps 2 comfortably, can accommodate 3 if needed.
- The bathroom has just been renovated with brand new marble tiles and a Delta shower.
New clean floors
The kitchen is fully equipped with range, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, and food processor.
- Air condition and Dyson fan, central heat. Washer/Dryer combo in the apartment.
High Tech Amenities:
- Free fast WiFi
- 40'' HD LED TV with premium cable package, includes ESPN, HBO, Showtime, Starz
- HD TiVo
- iPhone dock sound bar (connector for non-Apple devices included) -Towels, sheets, pillows, comforter, blanket included
- Private Washer/Dryer combo in the apartment
- All amenities ( heat, water, gas, electricity, cable, wi-fi ) included. You can adjust the heat in the apartment to your liking
Interaction with Guests
We live in the building, above the garden apartment and we have a separate entrance. So we are close by in case of emergencies and if there are any problems but we will respect your privacy completely. We are accessible and reachable via phone, email and text. We work with an excellent and available local general contractor, if needed.
Hoboken is located across New York City on the left bank of the Hudson. Commuting to NYC is very easy - the bus to Port Authority (near Times Square) stops around the corner and takes 15 minutes to the city. Walk a few blocks north and you can take the ferry to Midtown or the Financial District, and walk a few blocks south and you can take the PATH train which runs 24/7 up 6th Avenue in Manhattan. But Hoboken itself has a lot to offer. Bwé Coffee is around the corner, four of the best restaurants (Anthony Davids, Elysian Cafe, Bin 14 and Amanda's) in town are literally on the same block as the apartment. From restaurants to sports bars and Irish pubs, Starbucks, Schnackenberg's Luncheonette to Carlos' Bake Shop ( the Cake Boss), we have it all, including a beautiful view of Manhattan.
Great transportation options are just steps away: Bus 126 to midtown Manhattan leaves around the corner (travel time 10 minutes to Times Square), ferry to World Financial Center and Midtown West is 10 minutes away, 24/7 PATH train to Manhattan a few blocks south of the apartment.
Other Things to Note
The brownstone apartment is three blocks from Stevens Institute of Technology, and just steps away from great restaurants, shopping, and transportation. It is on a quiet tree-lined street in a quintessential brownstone neighborhood, has a separate entrance and complete privacy.+ More