Enjoy this Rustic Cottage that is across the street from the Ocean on Ocean Drive right next to main street at the northern end of N. Myrtle Beach. Not only will you find miles of beautiful wide sandy beaches with plenty of S.C sunshine. The cottage is two blocks away from Main Street where you can dine, shag in the famous Fat Harold's Beach Club while the kids play in the large arcade directly on the ocean.
For the most accurate and fastest quote please provide the following when requesting a quote:
You vacation dates!
How many guests are you bringing including yourself?
Whether any pets will be coming and how many if yes.
Whether guests are under or over 25 years of age.
Anything important you feel should be mentioned. (i.e. first floor needed due to disability)
Any questions you may have about the property!
Note: Signed rental agreement and ID required to complete the reservation process.
The cottage is also close to over 50 golf clubs within 25 miles. Not to mention Barefoot Landing with over 100 shops and dining. Such a beautiful place with something for everyone. Property does have air conditioning however they are window units. This cottage was built in the 1960s and is an older beach cottage.
Remember to pack for the weather! This is an older beach cottage with windowed A/C and space heaters
Daily Attractions: Consider family fun at a nearby miniature golf course, Alligator Adventure, or deep sea fishing. Broadway at the beach is only about 20 minutes away where Ripley's Aquarium, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, Myrtle Wave's, Imax Theater, Nascar Speedpark, Freestyle Music Park and much more.
Shopping: Want to do some shopping? Within six miles are Tanger Outlets, Colonial Mall, and the Barefoot Landing with hundreds of shops and restaurants to see.
Evening Entertainment: Evenings heat up with the Dixie Stampede, Carolina Opry, House of Blues, Alabama Theater, Spanish Galleon,. For cocktails, Try the piano bar at 88's or Martinis. Nearby are all the restaurants on restaurant row plus Olive Garden, Myabi's, and Islamadore Fish House.
Prices are subject to change until confirmed.HOUSE PARTIES ARE PROHIBITED. No fireworks. No illegal activity.No smoking anywhere but outside of the rental unit or on the porch Linens and towels can be added for an additional fee. Pet fee is $75 per pet plus tax. Contact owner if more than 2 pets. Cleaning fee may be added to reservations at time of booking. The rental fee is subject to change depending on occupancy and dates. The rate is quoted based on # of guests and may change if the # of guests changes. *Signed rental agreement and ID required to complete the reservation process.
Policy for Guests and Student Groups Under 25:
• We do welcome guests and student groups under 25. We ask that you contact us for an exact quote before booking. • Are required to have linens and towels provided by Myrtle Beach Vacation Stations at a cost of $25 per person. • May be subject to a cleaning fee of $25 per person.
• Are subject to a deposit refundable upon departure in addition to rate. Minimum deposit pre-authorized $200.
• Guests under 21 must have rental agreement signed by parents and a copy of guest and parent driver’s licenses.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Basic cooking items and pans (Such as plates, cups, silverware, and a standard pans)
- One Standard Blanket/Comforter per bed
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
Bar Soap/ Body Soap
- Linens & Towels ( sheets, pillow cases, towels) *Unless Linen Package was purchased
Coffee & Tea
Specialty cooking equipment ( Ex: Crock pot, Deep fryer, extra large pots and pans)
- Beach Towels/ Beach Equipment
Toilet Paper, Paper Towels
- Cleaning Supplies