Our Charming North Beach Alley Hideaway is a private, recently renovated apartment, located in the heart of the vibrant neighborhood of North Beach. It has 2 bedrooms, 1-1/2 bathrooms, a full kitchen and a washer and dryer.
In the heart of San Francisco's renowned North Beach is our inviting apartment situated in a 1908 building. The apartment is the bottom unit of a 2-unit building. This upscale flat has been completely renovated and includes: • 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed in each.
• 1 full bath with tub/shower. • PLUS a spacious 1/2 bath off the master bedroom.
• Kitchen and living room share one enjoyable communal space.
• Full kitchen complete with gas stove, full refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, pantry and a friendly island that seats 4. It also has contemporary cabinets and Caesarstone quartz counter tops.
• Comfortable living room with 40" flat screen cable HDTV.
• Wireless internet.
• Your own washer and dryer too! • Original wood fir floors throughout the flat.
• There is a convenient health food/grocery store just around the corner. • Fabulous restaurants – Italian, Greek, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai cuisine, and great American hamburgers all within a block or two.
In just a short jaunt you can see the sights of Fisherman's Wharf, enjoy Coit Tower and its colorful WPA murals; downtown San Francisco and Union Square surrounded by a multitude of department stores and boutiques; the famous Ferry Building – home to quality farmers' markets and mouthwatering food; Chinatown with its authentic cuisine, lively culture, and backdoor side alleys. You can stroll the Embarcadero, a waterfront promenade that leads to AT&T Park and in just two miles you can catch a Giants baseball game (between the months of April to October). Public transportation to anywhere in the city is easy and accessible. There are a myriad of neighborhood entertainment choices to explore within minutes of the flat — restaurants and cafes, bookstores and art galleries, music and the nightlife that North Beach is famous for.
The North Beach Alley Hideaway requires a 30-night minimum reservation. There will be no additional hotel or tourism taxes. Bi-monthly cleaning fee is included as well.
Guest payments are collected in monthly installments by Vrbo, and then transmitted to the host.
INCLUDED IN YOUR GUEST FEE
• Bi-monthly cleaning services at no additional charge. You may pay for additional cleaning services during your stay if you so choose (scheduling will require advanced notice).
• Starter supplies of shampoo, body wash, dish soap, cleaning solutions, paper products, laundry soap, coffee, tea, spices, etc.
• High speed internet access.
• All utilities: internet, gas, electrical, water, garbage.
• Check-in time is 3pm or later; check-out by 11 am.
• Host Access: The Host may enter and inspect the apartment during normal business hours and upon reasonable advance notice of at least 24 hours to the Guest, with or without Guest's presence, to exhibit, repair, show or inspect the same. The Host may enter the apartment without notice at any time in emergency situations or when the Guest has abandoned the apartment. Guests shall not add or change any lock, locking device, bolt or latch on the apartment or the building. Guests acknowledge that the Host has a key to the apartment and may use same for entry, as provided herein.
• Numerous bus lines are within a 2 block radius
• Major Bay Area transportation hubs are in close proximity:
- Caltrain Depot: about 2 miles
- Pier 43 Ferry Terminal: less than 1 mile
Ferry Building Terminal: about 3/4 mile
- San Francisco International Airport: about 16 miles
• Many rental bike companies, including Bay Area Bike Share, all within one to three blocks+ More