Private and luxurious downtown apartment located right in the heart of Atlanta. ~15 minute Uber ride, 25 minute MARTA train ride from airport. Close to numerous attractions: Centennial Park, Georgia Aquarium, Civil Rights Museum, MLK Center, World of Coke, Children’s Museum, CNN, College Football Hall of Fame, Philips Arena, Georgia Dome, Turner Field, Georgia State University, Marriott / Hilton Conference Center, AmericasMart, Georgia Capitol Building, and the Georgia World Congress Center.
This beautiful apartment is available for up to two people in the ultimate downtown location! You will be walking distance to everything downtown Atlanta has to offer including award-winning restaurants, shopping, and attractions.
Guests have total access to the apartment. You’ll have complete access to a full kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. We always make sure the space is super clean and clutter-free for our guests. Access to on-site amenities include the gym, pool, and lounge area for you to enjoy.
Interaction with Guests:
We will not be present during your stay, so you will have the entire place to yourself. Someone will be available to greet you and provide you with the key and a quick tour. We are always available for giving guests suggestions of places to eat, visit, etc. We will available for communication at any time in case you need anything at all.
Downtown Atlanta is home to many exciting attractions and fun-filled destinations. In fact, many of the city’s most sought after attractions are all within walking distance of each other. The close proximity of these major attractions makes the downtown area the ideal place for many visitors to start their exploration of this cosmopolitan southern city.
For anything not within walking distance, cabs, Uber, Lyft ride services are always immediately available to get around downtown. MARTA is an easy and affordable solution to access major parts of the city. For areas of Atlanta further away and outside the Perimeter, the best way for getting around will probably be to rent a car. Atlanta is a very car-oriented city in terms of transportation.
Other Things to Note:
Airport Pickup • $20 for guests staying 2 or more nights • $30 for guests staying 1 night • It is very important if you request a airport pickup, that you send us your flight information so our drivers are aware of any changes to your flight schedule. Thank you!
PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS PARKING GARAGE HAS A 6FT CLEARANCE. IF YOU REQUEST A HIGHER CLEARANCE PLEASE LET US KNOW PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
In order to fully enjoy your vacations, there are a few rules that need to be respected:
- There are families living in the building. We hope you understand that noise is a concern for them, especially after 11pm. Atlanta offers a much better place for parties.
NO EVENTS OR PARTIES
- Pets are also not allowed in the building.
- Feel free to use all the furniture but please be careful with it. We would like to use them again once you have 'checked out'. Also, just throw away your leftover food before leaving.
No smoking inside but you are more than welcome to smoke on the balcony with the door securely closed behind you so no smoke seeps in.
- Please take care of your "building & garage" access keys. It costs $75 to replace each.
- Please keep in mind that if there is any noise reported, your booking will be cancelled without any refund. This also applies if there are more people coming than what was originally expected.
- Last rule: Please feel like your at home and enjoy your stay in Atlanta!
Early Check-in: before 3pm
Late Check-out: after 12pm
We can provide a late check-out upon availability. Late check-outs can only be confirmed on the morning of your departure (contact us). An extra fee of $25 of the following night may apply for check outs after 3pm.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Not safe or suitable for children (2-12 years)
• Check-in is anytime after 3PM+ More