Located in the middle of Wine Country this lovely large waterfront condo is fully equipped for all your vacation needs! It is only steps away from hiking/biking trails, swimming, fishing, sandy beach, boating, parks, bird watching, grocery store, pharmacy, tourist info, library, restaurants, coffee shops, liquor stores, pub, wineries, antique stores, post office, flea markets and of course the famous Tickleberry's Ice Cream Store.
Activities and Attractions
• bike or hike the historic KVR trail adjacent to the condo that follows the scenic shore of Skaha Lake all the way to Penticton (ap. 10 km)
• Lions Park is adjacent to the condo. It is a 3 acre nature park, perfect for a quiet stroll, photography or simply take in the stunning vistas. • It is a 2 minute walk to Kenyon Park with its' sandy beach and invitingly warm shallow water.
• Visit the Heritage Complex and explore the 102 year old Bassett House. It is furnished as it would have been when it was built, from a catalogue order. Cross the little park and learn more about the pioneers, native culture and cowboys.
• Skaha Bluffs are internationally known as a world-class climbing and rappelling destination. Various climbing routes are situated in three parallel canyons.
• Okanagan Falls and the South Skaha wine region is home to 13 premiere, award winning wineries with over 600 acres in vines. Go on a wine tour and pick your favorite.
• Interested in the stars??? A visit to the Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory on White Road is a must.
• This is a golfer’s paradise. The only problem is deciding which one you want to play first.
• a visit to Ok Falls isn't complete without a trip to Tickleberry Ice Cream Parlour and Gift Shop.
2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Master Bedroom: 1 queen, 1 baby crib
Crib upon request
Bedroom 2: Bunk Beds: 1 double lower, 1 single upper
Living room: 1 Queen size fold out couch
Has own A.C.+ More