Nestled in old city quarter, this modern, fully furnished 3 bedroom ocean view unit with 3 private patios offers the utmost comfort and convenience.
Offering approximately 1500 sq. ft. of functionally designed living space: a Living Room that opens to the balcony through French doors, which serves as an entertainment area (with a LG 46" LCD TV and Blu Ray DVD) a place for rest and relaxation and a dining area; a brightly-lit kitchen, with appliances; a Master Bedroom with French doors leading out to private patio with ocean view, along with a private bathroom suite; and a second and 3 bedroom. Front of the house street parking is available.
• Washer and Dryer
• Fireplace • Heating • Linens Provided • Parking
• Towels Provided
• Coffee Maker • Dishes & Utensils
• Pantry Items
• DVD Player • Internet/ Cable/ Movie Channel • Television
• Balcony • 2 Kayaks • Barbecue
• live theater
• recreation center
• bird watching
• gambling casinos
• scenic drives
• sight seeing
• wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses:
• medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities:
• deepsea fishing
• mountain biking
• pier fishing
• sound/bay fishing
Adventures of a getaway
• KAYAKING and FISHING: Only a kiddy corner away is Alberni Outpost for kayak rental, as well as two public boat ramps. In your kayak, explore the changing erosional features of the coast, paddle into the sandstone caves known as the Malaspina Galleries on Gabriola Island, and admire those colourful sandstones. From the boat ramp, step into your boat charter, and go fishing for the day. Clean your harvest right on the dock. With your catch in hand, walk back to your residence and immediately cook your catch on the BBQ or in your gourmet kitchen, efficiency par excellence.
• PICNIC, SWIM, or BIKE: You can do all these activities while enjoying the pristine views of Newcastle Island, a Provincial Marine Park with hourly ferry nearby. At the lowering of the tide, watch dry land appear between Newcastle Island and the neighbouring Protection Island. Experience what it was like “crossing the Red Sea”, but remember to come back on time.
• EXPERIENCE A FLOATING PUB: Visit Protection Island, with ferry service till late in the evening. Stop for a meal at the Dinghy Dock Pub, offering great food, live music, and the experience of fishing right from the dock!+ More