- Some items are included in limited quantities only: Toilet Paper, Garbage Bags and Dishwashing Soap.
- The following items are not included: facial tissues, paper towels, laundry soap, soap and shampoo, bathrobe, additional spa towels, firewood.
- The Tenant agrees that the following amounts will be retained from the deposit, in the following cases:
- The dishes must be left clean: 25$
- There should be no garbage in the cottage when you leave and / or items in the refrigerator: 25$
- The BBQ must be left clean: 25$
- Garbage must be sorted (recycling = blue, garbage = green / black, compost = brown) and dropped at the specified location: 100$
- The tenant must return the premises in the same condition that found them upon arrival and ensure that the interior and exterior furniture is returned to the same places: 100$
- If the spa is returned to a state of unhealthy condition requiring it to be emptied: 100$
- Long-distance fee + $ 10 administration fee will be charged on the credit card upon receipt of our invoice
IMPORTANT CONDITIONS AND PROHIBITIONS
1.1 The number of authorized persons indicated in this contract can not be exceeded, and this, at any time, as well as the number of authorized parking spaces. In the event of an overrun, a fee of $ 125 per additional person will be retained from the deposit and will result in an immediate eviction of all occupants.
1.2 The number of authorized parking spaces indicated in this contract can not be exceeded, and this, at no time.
1.3 Tents, tent trailers, caravans, snowmobiles, ATVs are prohibited on the ground of the cottage and in the neighboring streets.
1.4 The tenant agrees not to smoke inside the cottage.
1.5 Unless otherwise stated, animals are prohibited inside and outside the cottages. In chalets where pets are allowed, an additional fee applies at the time of booking.
1.6 The Tenant agrees to respect reasonable rules of conduct and not to disturb the neighbors and residents of the area and to maintain a reasonable level of noise at all times, but especially between 10 pm and 7 am.
For this purpose, the tenant agrees not to use the spa between 10 pm and 7 am and at all times not to make fireworks.
1.7 Any violation of any of the conditions in clauses 1.1 to 1.6 will result in an additional fee of $ 500, which will automatically be charged from the deposit, for any inconvenience caused.
2.1 Failure to comply with the terms and conditions enumerated in this contract by the Tenant or his guests may result in the termination of this contract by Hébergia and will result in the eviction of all occupants without any compensation or reimbursement.
2.2 In addition, the parties shall choose as the sole competent court the courts located in Sherbrooke,
Québec, in the judicial district of Saint-Francois to dispose of all requests, claims and / or disputes related to this agreement and all related matters, the parties specifically excluding the jurisdiction of any other authority, tribunal or tribunal from any other district. In this regard, the parties elect domicile in the judicial district of Saint-François
2.3 The parties acknowledge that they have read and understood the contents of this lease and express their satisfaction.