• Impressive all season 2,400 sf, executive family-oriented cottage sits on beautiful Haliburton lakefront property, the most desired lake in Haliburton county.
• Open concept includes kitchen, living & dining space with stone wood-burning fireplace (wood is supplied)
• Fully-equipped kitchen includes a second fridge in large mudroom next to kitchen (tea towels, dishwasher and detergent supplied)
• Living & dining space boasts comfortable furniture with large screen TV, and table seating for 12
• Wireless, high-speed internet • 5 bedrooms hold 9 separate beds & lots of storage space • 2 bathrooms: one 4-piece ensuite and one 3-piece on main floor
• Very large recreational room downstairs includes comfortable furniture, folding table & chairs, second TV, large choice of videos, air-hockey & many board & electronic games. • Laundry area includes full-size washer & dryer
• The full-length & fully-furnished deck provides a breath-taking view of the lake
• The well-landscaped lot features a large fire-pit and grass area, complete with hammock, and • The out-door hot-tub (for OFF-SEASON renters only).
• Walk down to the pristine, weed-free, sandy bottom lake for a gradual entry or dive off the dock • The additional floating raft with ladder, allows for more fun over deeper, sandy-bottom water
• The 200 sf dock with ladder, provides lots of room for visiting, relaxing & great swimming • The cottage comes with a paddle boat, 2 single person kayaks and 1 double kayak
• For winter renters we have 6 pairs of show shoes
• Downhill skiing is only 20 minutes away at Sir Sams
• X-country skiing is only 20 minutes away (Moosewoods Nordic Centre)
• Dog-sledding is a hit at 2 nearby locations
• 3 bedrooms on the main level: the master bedroom has a king-size bed and an en-suite, the middle room has twin-beds, and the third one has a queen-size bed.
• 2 bedrooms downstairs include a queen-size bed, and a family/kids room holding 5 beds in total which include a twin-size bunk bed, a double & twin size bunk bed, and one single bed.
• All beds are constantly cleaned and supplied with mattress pads, pillows with pillow covers, duvets and duvet covers. Extra blankets are also provided. Renters provide their own sheets, pillow cases, and personal towels.
For the boating/water sports enthusiasts, there are 18+ miles of shoreline for your boating pleasure. Runabout, fishing and pontoon boat rentals are available at the Fort Irwin marina located on the lake (be sure to book early to avoid disappointment). Make sure you have a look at the 42 pound lake trout mounted and hanging inside the marina (yes, it was caught on the lake 3 summers ago).There is also an ice cream/pizza shop and a fully licensed restaurant at the marina for those nights when you don't feel like cooking. All-in-all, Kwemoo Kottage on Haliburton Lake provides everything you need for a comfortable, relaxing, fun-filled holiday!
Kwemoo Kottage Amenities: Wireless, high speed internet; large fire pit area; air hockey table; wood-burning fireplace; 3 kayaks; paddleboat; Starchoice satellite and DVD players on 2 TV's; movie library; board games; propane BBQ; washer/dryer; centralized, fully equipped kitchen with place setting for 12 and large pantry; telephone and much more!+ More