Sorry, non-smoking (inside premises), no pets allowed - violation penalty = $500.00
The Stockade is our private family cottage. We have made every effort to prepare it as we would like to find a cottage we had rented. Please treat it with care and leave it in the same condition as you found it.
- Please keep all furniture, fixtures, etc., in the cottage or on the property in the same condition or cleanliness, order and repair in which you found them. You will be responsible for all damage, breakage and /or loss to the premises, except normal wear and tear.
- Price includes: sheets and pillows (but not bath towels), canoe, kayak, 12' aluminum fishing boat, firewood, starter cleaning supplies, starter supply of drinking water, fully stocked with utensils, pots, pans, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, etc.
- No camping, tenting, or otherwise placing extra accommodation facilities on the property without prior permission from us.
Limitation of Liability
- The Tenant and his family and/or guests use the Stockade and all its facilities in accordance with these Booking Terms and Conditions and will do so at their own risk.
- The Tenant promises to indemnify the Owner harmless from any claim for damages or costs which may be asserted against them by the family or guests of the Renter as a result of personal injury, sickness or death, or loss or damage to property, however caused, arising from the use of the Property.
- For himself/herself, the Tenant hereby releases and discharges the Owner harmless from any claim for damages or costs which may be asserted against them as a result of personal injury, sickness or death, or loss or damage to property, however caused, arising from the use of the Property.
- The Tenant accepts full responsibility for the use of any recreational equipment, such as boats, and motors, etc., and agrees to pay for any repairs or replacement of said equipment, unless the damages are a result of normal wear and tear.