This property's average nightly rate is.
Enter your dates to get an accurate quote.
NOT collected with booking
Hide unit feesShow all unit fees
Check in after 16:00
Check out before 10:00
up to 5 guests
Primary renter must be 25 or older
No parties or events
Check in is at 4pm - Check out is at 11am
1) It is your responsibility to report any damage on your first day of occupancy. Otherwise, the apartment is deemed in perfect condition. At the end of your stay, another status will be done and any damage, stained or broken object will be compensated with the initial deposit.
2) NO SHOES It is not allowed to wear shoes in the apartment or in the stairs. Please remove shoes at the entrance (bottom of stairs) and place on shoe shelf behind the entrance door.
3) SMOKING Smoking is not allowed in the apartment nor on the balconies.
4) SILENCE and QUIETNESS The building is super quiet and so are neighbors. Please respect them by talking quietly, especially in the courtyard. The triplex was built in 1915 and there is no concrete in-between the floors to insulate from the noise. Despite this fact, you will hear complete silence in the apartment 99% of the time (almost unheard of in an apartment on the Plateau). 5Especially quiet times are between 11pm and 7am.
5) BATHROOM Make sure the shower curtain is properly tucked in the bathtub and against the wall so that no water falls on the floor. Please clean bathtub right after use. Cleaning products are under the sink.
6) KITCHEN Please clean dishes (including counters) right after use.
7) GUESTS For insurance purpose, no guests allowed on premise unless listed on the reservation or with permission. If this rule is broken, the damage deposit will be used as penalty.
8) A damage deposit of 1000$ is to be paid before arrival thru Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org - If you are not a member of Paypal, a bill will be sent to your email address and you will be able to pay with a credit card or from your chequing account. The damage deposit will be reimbursed to you on the day of your departure.