1 bedroom apartment right in the heart of the city's best shopping and restaurants. It has one queen size bed and 1 double size mattress. Suitable for 4 people. Everything is walking distance including Pacific Centre Shopping Centre, Stanley Park, Convention Centre and Yaletown. Robson Street is only a block away.
The Apartment is all about comfort! A comfortable seating area in the living room to kick back and watch your favourite shows. Free WiFi, A fully equipped kitchen always stocked with breakfast essentials such as eggs, milk, coffee, tea, bread, Nutella, cookies, to mention a few. The building includes an indoor swimming pool and a gym.
Our apartment is in a fantastic central location in Downtown Vancouver, only a stone’s throw from Canada Place, an iconic national landmark on the harbour front. You’re also only four blocks from the Convention Centre, a stunning building which plays host to many large events, including exhibitions and theatre shows. We recommend walking around the Convention Centre to enjoy the public art on display and the many interpretive plaques giving you an insight in to the harbour’s history. For drinking and dining, there are many restaurants around the convention centre and pub-style spots along the waterfront serving craft brews and wines.
If you like the outdoors or nature we recommend walking 13 minutes to Stanley Park, considered one of the greatest urban parks in the world. With its paved seawall with separate lanes for walking and biking as well as a lake, beach and rainforest, it’s perfect for anyone who enjoys the outdoors.
If you want to explore the city further, the apartment is only a 10-minute walk from the City Centre Skytrain station where you can travel easily to other areas of the city.
Walking is the best way to get around. Since you would already be close to all the hot spots.
Your key will be at a 24-7 location close by for you to pick up. You'll get an email with instructions on how to pick it up, please look at it carefully and get your key before heading over to our place. After your visit, please make sure to return the key before 11am for our next guests.
Unfortunately, due to other guest’s timetables and our cleaning schedule, we are not able to provide early check-in or late check-out and we do not have space or the ability to coordinate luggage storage. Porter Genie in Vancouver has 24-hour luggage storage options that include pick-up and drop-off.
No parties or events Check-in is after 4PM
- Please check out before 11 am so that we can have the room cleaned and prepared in time for the next guests.
- We generally are not able to provide early check-in or late check-out and we do not have space or the ability to coordinate luggage storage. Porter Genie or area hotels are options.
- After your visit, please don't forget to return your key before 11am so that it is available for the next guests.
- No smoking. Our neighbours are very picky about that.
- No pets please. I love pets but our unit is not pet friendly.
- Quiet after 10:00 pm. No loud noises after this time!
- Do not invite any guests in addition to the ones who are booked for the room.