About Aloha Victoria
Under a 25 minute drive to downtown Victoria, Aloha Victoria is tucked away on a private laneway in the ocean side community of Colwood. Perched on the hill overlooking the Esquimalt Lagoon, the property boasts panoramic views of the Victoria harbor, Washington state mountains and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
Aloha Victoria is a 6 minute walk to the beach and a 12 minute cycle that connects with the famous Galloping Goose Trail.
Royal Roads University is in our neighbourhood. Their old growth forest, trails, and grounds can be accessed within minutes of walking. Using their trails, the university core is accessible in about 40 minutes or by car it can be reached in under 10.
Aloha Victoria is truly a prime location. Whether you are staying for one night or an entire month we have access to everything you need to feel right at home. Aloha Victoria is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families. For more details go to
• Living area/main room - one queen bed and sofa, TV, Wi-Fi, electric fireplace, and views of the ocean and mountains.
• Kitchenette - high-top table for four, microwave, small fridge, convection burner, toaster, coffee maker (and coffee). Various kitchen utensils and dishes are also included.
• Washroom - one full washroom including soaker tub. Linens and hair dryer provided.
• Patio and outside access - shared Aloha Victoria suites East facing patio overlooking the mountains, city, and ocean (of course). The shared semi-private Jacuzzi is located on the front patio with views overlooking the ocean, mountains, and city.
Kitchenette Essentials: • Small appliances including toaster, microwave, convection burner, coffee maker, tea kettle
• Bar fridge
• Dishes including four place settings of plates, bowls, cups, mugs, and cutlery
• Various bowls and serving dishes
• Pot and pan
• Paper towel
• Dish soap and sponge
• Garbage bags
• Tea towels and dish cloths
• Coffee and tea
• Towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, and toilet paper
Studio Suite and Junior Deluxe Suite Bed Essentials:
• Pillows, pillow top, and bed sheets
Living area/main room Essentials:
• Wifi • TV - no cable
• Apple TV
• Electric fireplace • View
Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector Fire extinguisher Lock on suite door(s)
Aloha Victoria Rules
• Residential neighbourhood - noise and clothing consideration required when using outdoor spaces including patios and Jacuzzi
• Quiet time is requested between 10 pm and 7 am
• Cleanliness is required in all shared spaces including shared patios and Jacuzzi area
• No smoking inside the suite at any time under any circumstance
• Please request permission to have visitors onsite
• Prior to check-out, please ensure all dishes are washed and all garbage and recycling is placed in waste bins
• Swimsuits are required
• All drinks must be in a plastic cup
• Max 7 people
• You must be 16 or older
• Avoid using the Jacuzzi longer than 20 minutes
• Pregnant women or people with health issues should avoid using the Jacuzzi
• Jacuzzi Hours – 7 am to 10 pm
This is a quiet residential neighbourhood that is located in the Victorian suburb of Colwood. It has everything you need including, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment (movie theatre and casino). It is centrally located being 20 minutes from downtown Victoria and 30 minutes from the small surf town Sooke.
Parking & Transportation
There is one free parking spot available (on a slope). There is also a bus stop at the corner on Aloha and Milburn (located on Milburn on the south/east corner.
Location & Mapping
Our website, has all of our contact details including directions and mapping recommendations.
7-10 Days Prior to Check-In
The guest will receive via email, a set of:
• Aloha Victoria Suite Instructions - these are our instructions and notes on renting our suite. Please review them carefully, prior to going to coming to Aloha Victoria and call or email if you have any questions. Our name and contact information is on the front page of Instructions or on our website. (Some important information includes, lock box code, WiFi password, and suite rules)
Guests can access their private apartment suite through the East entrance. Lock box containing suite key is located outside on the railing. You will receive the combination for the lock box 10 days prior to check-in alongside the Aloha Victoria Suite Instructions. You are responsible for returning the key to the lock box at the time of check-out. Failure to return the key, will result in a $50 claim.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-In is between 3 pm and 2 am. Check-Out is by 11 am.
It is extremely important that you depart by the designated check-out time - and not arrive earlier than the check-in time. Failure to adhere to check out times may result in additional charges. We thank you in advance for your consideration.
When you stay at Aloha Victoria, you are not responsible for cleaning your unit. We want you to enjoy yourself and all that Victoria has to offer. Come and relax and leave your check-out cleaning to us.
We ask that you leave the unit as you found it, keeping all furniture, fixtures, and accessories, where you have found them.
Please use the waste baskets/containers provided. If your waste basket/containers are full you can take your garbage or recycling out to the main containers by the driveway
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 2)+ More