OFF SEASON: Please allow up to four days response time.
An oasis of calm and light, mere steps away from the beach, with spectacular garden views, in the historic hamlet of Normandale, next to Turkey Point. This fully renovated, self-contained studio cottage (apx 450 sq ft) is ideal for solo travellers or couples.
The studio is available for weekly rental (Saturday through Saturday) from May through the end of September.
Garden View rents for $480/week.
(The unit is winterized and is occasionally available off-season. Please e-mail for more information.)
Featuring a queen-sized bed, including bedding, the studio sleeps two
Wireless high-speed internet; TV (with cable); All linens included (towels & sheets)
The suite has its own full bathroom (with shower) and kitchen
Functional kitchen with fridge, microwave, coffee maker and toaster (we can provide you with a two-burner hot plate if necessary)
Access to washer & dryer for guests staying more than one week
- Outdoor deck, overlooking a beautiful, one acre garden
- BBQ and outdoor furniture where you can listen to the birds, bask in the sun, or star gaze at night
- 300 metres to Normandale Beach on Lake Erie, where you can swim or launch a canoe
- Less than 1 km to numerous local walking and bike trails, including Turkey Point Provincial Park
- The pristine sands of Turkey Point beach are three minutes away. The small community features several restaurants with outdoor patios, where you can dine and watch the sun go down.
- Excellent country cooking at the Normandale Century Inn across the road
- Within 10 minutes: Four golf courses, Long Point Eco Adventures (kayaking, zip lining), Burning Kiln Winery (2013 VQA Winemaker of the Year), award-winning theatre at the Lighthouse Theatre in Port Dover, and numerous beaches along Lake Erie
- The many shops and restaurants of Simcoe and Port Dover are within a 15-minute drive.
Strictly no smoking.+ More