Retreat to your own personal haven that is the 1-bedroom condominium at The Pointe. This unit spans across 700+ square feet, giving you plenty of space to stretch out and relax in luxury. Entering through a foyer into the 1-bedroom condominium, you’ll be greeted by a stainless steel kitchen, equipped with everything needed to whip up a meal, or cocktail, and converse around the kitchen island made with glistening recycled glass.
The floor plan flows nicely into the open living room, with a flat screen television and beachy chic décor. Off the living room, you’ll be met with modern farm doors leading you into the bedroom, with a queen or king size bed and natural light peeking through the windows. Entering the bathroom, you’ll find dual sinks, separate water closet, and shower. Some 1-bedrooms also include a separate bathtub.
Each 1-bedroom comes with washer and dryer, so you can feel productive while doing some poolside lounging, and a balcony or patio, for extra relaxation between your daily excursions.
Carefully curated for those who enjoy the finer things in life, guests of The Pointe will enjoy not-so-standard, highly sought-after amenities. What’s more, the property is ideally situated within walking distance to Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, directly across the street from shops and restaurants at 30Avenue, and a short bike or tram ride to the beach.
It’s hard to leave when so much is at your fingertips, and The Pointe provides just that, spoiling guests with luxurious amenities.
• Enjoy the beautiful beaches of South Walton with beach service that takes you to and from the beach, and has beach chairs and umbrellas ready for you upon arrival (seasonal).
• Discovering the area is best done on bicycle, giving you access to hidden gems otherwise not seen via automobile. The Pointe provides complimentary bicycles for you to explore.
• A 61,000+ gallon resort-style pool sits at the center of the resort, beckoning you to dip or hang poolside in a beach chair, cabana, hot tub or alongside the fire pit.
• Providing additional shade, the La Cava lounge is a covered outdoor living room equipped with flat screen televisions so you can catch a game while taking a break from the pool.
• Escape to the rooftop sanctuary with your favorite beverage. Arguably the best place to catch a sunset in South Walton, the rooftop provides ample area to relax, with flat screen televisions, outdoor sitting area with fire pit, and panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico and Scenic Highway 30A.
• The Pure fitness center boasts top-notch gym equipment to stay plugged into your regime while visiting.
• Coming Spring 2017, Big Bad Breakfast, a breakfast and lunch spot located poolside, will delight your taste buds with local, fresh food.
• Coming soon, the St. John Sundries Shop will offer vacation getaway must-haves for purchase.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 2+ More