Amazing full floor 4 bedroom / 1.5 bath 2,500 sq. ft. loft with a private elevator that opens into your apartment with tons of light from 18 windows in the living room.
• Situated centrally near Madison Square Park and Penn Station and just a few blocks from Herald Square with access to every subway and tons of shopping. Just a few blocks from the hip Nomad neighborhood where you can stop by at the Ace for a coffee, the Breslin for some great food or head for a walk through Eataly.
• Large living room featuring high ceilings with wall to wall windows, large flat screen TV with surround sound, Netflix, L-shaped couch, and sweeping views of Madison Square Garden.
• Adjacent to the living room is a large dining area that seats 8.
• Newly installed Air-conditioning units in each room!
• Large gallery kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Kitchen includes utensils, glassware, pots, pans and everything else you would need to comfortably cook gourmet meals throughout your stay.
• Master bedroom features queen size bed and balcony.
• The other three bedrooms feature queen sized beds and large windows.
• Washer / dryer located in-unit, towels and linens provided.
• The apartment is located on a centrally located block which makes the apartment an excellent launching pad for exploring all of the excitement New York City has to offer, while providing you with serenity that you will be hard-pressed to find elsewhere.
• We will be happy to accommodate any requests that you may have before and during your stay.
Guests have access to the entire apartment.
Located in Midtown Chelsea the apartment is centrally located to anywhere you would want to go in NYC. It is 2 blocks from Penn Station with access to 6 different train lines. Walking distance to Times Square, Theatre District, Chelsea Market, Meatpacking district, Gansevoort Market, and Javits Center.
The apartment is 2 blocks from Penn Station where there are 6 different train lines, also 2 blocks from the 1 train. Walking distance to Times Square, Theatre District, Chelsea Market, Meatpacking District, Gansevoort Market, and Javits Center.
Other things to note
Have Fun!+ More