St Andrews Common is centrally located in Palmetto Dunes Resort, home to the finest resort on HHI. Surrounded by live oaks and tranquil lagoons, just steps from a wonderful pool, this villa is the perfect getaway for a incredible vacation. Enjoy the beach, or kayaking in the resort's lagoons, biking the trails, or walking along the beautifully landscaped paths. Palmetto Dunes has it all - world class golf and tennis, miles of private, white sand beaches, great shopping, and some of the finest restaurants on the Island. Whatever your fancy, this villa is the perfect location for your Hilton Head Island stay.
Fully renovated and beautifully decorated, the villa features an open floor plan and vaulted ceilings. The comfortable living area is perfect for family time, yet the villa's size provides separate areas for quiet retreat, reading, or conversation. A fully equipped kitchen allow for most any meal preparation, and a Weber gas grill on the patio is the prefect great addition for cooking steaks or some of the abundant local seafood. There's a six person table for formal dining, or three bar seats for breakfast, lunch, or snacks. French doors from the living area or master bedroom open onto the villa's room patio, perfect for friendly chats, morning coffee, or afternoon libations.
Here’s The Layout:
• Living Room – You’ll enjoy 2 comfortable sofas, in addition to 2 comfortable chairs, and a large Flat Screen LED HDTV. High cathedral ceilings and large windows bathe the villa in natural light, and beautiful views of the island's lush semi-tropical foliage. Living room opens onto the patio thru French-doors.
• Kitchen – Fully complimented kitchen with ample space to prepare either a small breakfast or a large dinner for all. The bar area is perfect for eating, drinking or visiting with the cook.
• Dining Room – Large table with seating for 6. A large window offers peaceful views, natural light and the occasional glimpse of the local deer that wander the resort. • Master Suite – plush but firm king bed, large closet, and a sitting area next to French doors overlooking the patio. This bedroom has its own Flat Screen, LED HDTV and en suite bathroom. • Huge Loft – Accessible by a spiral staircase, this bedroom is furnished with a queen, twin bed and twin trundle, Flat Screen LED HDTV and a large closet. This is the perfect retreat for the children or second adult couple, and includes its own large, private bathroom. This very large loft has 14 ft ceilings and lots of natural light.
• Laundry-room with full size clothes washer/dryer, iron and board inside the condo for your convenience.
• Patio – Accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom, this patio is both covered and open so that it is useable in sunny as well as rainy weather. With seating for all guests, this is the perfect place to enjoy morning coffee, or afternoon beverages and evening conversations with family and friends.
Here Are The Extras:
• Walkable/ridable resort, seldom is a car needed, so park it for the week. Or use Palmetto Dunes' complimentary shuttle service for destination within the resort. *The shuttle runs from the spring thru the fall seasons.
• Three 18-hole golf courses
• 20+ tennis courts, pickleball also available
• Three miles of private beach
• Shelter Cove shopping, dining, and entertainment
• 50+ miles of bike trails
• 11 miles of lagoons
• Hilton Head Health Spa - the premier weight loss and health retreat in the nation for over 35 years
• Private beach club and pavilion with restrooms and outdoor shower facilities
• General store walking distance from the villa, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Hilton Head Outfitters - bicycle, kayak, canoe, beach and vacation rentals on site
• Dozens of restaurants with the resort, and over 200 fine dining/casual restaurants nearby, as well as miniature golf, museums, shopping, and historical tours.
• Or just relax at the beautiful pool, steps from the villa. Plenty of shade for the fair, and a large sun deck for sun worshippers. • Our St. Andrews Common villa gives you access to all the Palmetto Dunes/Shelter Cove Resort has to offer and a discount for many of the resort's activities. • The villa is professionally cleaned, inspected and then given a final check to make sure everything you need is there. The villa is smoke-free and pet-free to insure the unit’s freshness and cleanliness.
If you don't find available dates for St Andrews Common, please check our other listings.
Our family has provided accommodations here on Hilton Head Island since 2012, here at St Andrews Common and a second in the Treetops development in South Forest Beach (vrbo.com/871084).
Note: Weekly rentals run Saturday to Saturday; Check in time is 4pm and Check out time is 10am. Shorter term rentals available in the off-season, as well as monthly rentals.
Perfect for couples and families. A1 location, unbeatable amenities, beautiful.+ More