Quiet family oriented neighborhood close to DC. You will get twice the space for half the price and best of all no parking headaches. Quick access to Six flags, Downtown DC, National Harbor, FedEx Field, Prince George's sports and learning complex and more. Close to shopping, dining, and entertainment. You’ll love my place because of the location and the outdoors space (large backyard with outdoor deck and patio great for grilling and BBQ). My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, corporate, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Without a car?
• My place is a 4 minute walk to the nearest bus station and a 8 minute bus ride to the metro train station (Addison Road). • Near FedEx Field Arena (Redskins Stadium) and Prince George's sports and learning complex (Indoor track and athletic fields) 20-30 minute walk
• KFC, Shoppers, 7 Eleven, and other convenient stores within a 10-20minute walk
For those with a car:
• My place is an 8 minute drive to the HWY495 / MD50 highways. You’ll love my place because of the location, the outdoors space, the outdoor deck, patio and grill, perfect for a summer BBQ. 30 minute walk or tailgate to FedEx Field Arena (Redskins Stadium), five minute from shoppers. • Woodmore Towne Centre, Largo Towne Center, and Magic Johnson Theaters and tons of restaurants and bars.
Upper level breakdown:
• Master bedroom has a queen bed that sleeps two, with a private bath, dresser, two night stands and a dual closet.
• Second bedroom has a full size bed that sleeps two, comes with a dresser, night stand and closet
• Third bedroom also has a full size bed that sleeps two and has a dresser and closet (slightly smaller)
• The Living room on the first level has a couch, two chairs and a large flat screen smart TV.
Basement level breakdown
• One bedroom is located in a basement suite with a private bath and has a queen size bed, a dresser, night stand and a walk-in closet. The basement has a family room with a full size pull out sofa bed that sleeps two, and a large flat screen smart TV. Laundry room is located in the basement and has a private entrance. The nearest train station is a six minute bus ride, and the bus stop is a 4 minute walk from the house. For more details on specific routes, fares and times please visit
I would love to share my home with you and your family, so feel free to reach out to me if there's any further questions.
Four bedroom three and a half bath house that can accommodate up to 10 people+ More