The BEST UPGRADED unit in the building!!!
This unit is STUNNING! Contemporary & Modernly decorated with lots of Hawaiian Charm and Elegance. Completely RENOVATED. AC, Clean, Fresh, Bright and Airy. 2-BLOCKS to FAMOUS WAIKIKI BEACH and offers parking upon request ($15 per day).
The Hawaiian King building is located in the heart of Waikiki on Nohonani Street between Kuhio Ave and the Ala Wai Blvd. SUPERB LOCATION with 1-block to famous Waikiki beach and minutes walk to EVERYWHERE including grocery and convenient stores, restaurants, shopping, shows & entertainment, the Zoo, the main strip of Kalakaua, bus stops, taxi stands, Ala Moana Shopping Center plus a convenient store and a local pub at the entrance lobby.
There is a front desk person for your convenience, a beautiful and welcoming pool in an amazing tropical setting with tiki torches and tiki statue, a coin laundry with reading material, boogie boards & BBQ grill for your convenience on the first floor.
EARLY CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
Normal check-in is at 2PM and check-out is at 11AM.
I do offer a half a day rate of $50 for early check-in (if schedule allows) which enables you to check-in at 9AM and late check-out (if schedule allows) of $50 which enables you to check-out at 5PM. If you desire to extend your check-out time, please allow $10 for each additional hour.
Unfortunately, the Hawaiian King building does not come with parking. But fortunately, I have 5-properties in Waikiki and I use another property's parking stall for my guests who stay at the Hawaiian King (if stall is available). The parking stall is safe, private and reserved. It’s 3-blocks away, a 3 to 5 minute walk and a $15 per day fee. Please let me know if you're interested so I can reserve the stall and coordinate payment upon arrival.
• FREE WI-FI & Internet throughout
• Spacious, Open-Concept, Fresh, Clean, Bright, Airy, Beautifully Decorated, Lots of Windows • Pull-out sofa sleeper (sleeps 2), 2-chairs • 40” flat screen TV, Cable
• Wall to wall carpet in living and bedroom, Tile in kitchen and bath
• AC, Ceiling fan
• Newly Renovated… kitchen island, cabinets, granite counter tops, hardware, sink, faucet, hardware
• Microwave, Coffee-maker, Toaster and all cooking and eating amenities including dishes, flatware, pots & pans, drinking glasses, coffee cups and plastic food topper-ware containers available for your use
• Tile throughout
• Newly Renovated… tiled shower, cabinets, granite counter tops, vanity, hardware, sink and faucet
• Towels, Wash clothes, Liquid bath-wash, Shampoo and Conditioner provided for your use
• Lots of extra storage and pantry shelves
• Tile throughout
• 1-Queen sized bed (sleeps 2)
• WI-FI & Internet
• Ceiling fan
• Spacious and plenty of closet space for hanging and dresser drawers for folded clothes
• Lanai access from bedroom
• Carpet throughout
• Outdoor Chairs and Tables
• Beautiful, clean and large tiled pool with lots of tables, chairs and umbrellas on deck
• Coin laundry
• BBQ grill
• Neighborhood bar at lobby entrance
• Convenient store at lobby entrance
• $15-a day upon request
• Beach towels, umbrella, mats, boogie boards, floaters, mask/snorkels available for your use upon request
Airport pick-up and drop service can be available upon request at $35 each way (if time and schedule permits)
SPACIOUS 1-Bedroom, 1-Bath, 719 Sq. Ft, Sleeps 4. Close To Famous Waikik Beach+ More