Sequoia Resort is family owned and operated – 377 acres of Sierra Foothill property with oak and pine trees.
Close to Kings Canyon National Park (half-hour drive) and Sequoia National Park (55-minute drive).
The Resort is open year-round, and there are Park activities for every season!
The Resort has hiking trails and a fishing pond with rowboats, barbeque deck and volleyball court and horseshoes. Free bikes for guest use. Free internet connection at the Office (not at the houses).
Driving time from Los Angeles or San Francisco approximately 4.5 hours. Fresno International Airport 1 hour away.
House 4 vacation home is large and comfortable, featuring a wrap-around deck with forest and mountain views.
Outdoor dining area with propane barbeque.
Large living room and full kitchen.
• The open plan living room is ideal for relaxing, with a television and DVD player (free DVD library in Office), CD player, books and board games
• It adjoins the dining room with table and 8 chairs
• Kitchen has bar eating area and is fully equipped – four-burner gas stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and all cooking and dining items (including paper towels and napkins)
• Coffee service provided! Coffee beans, grinder, teas, sugar and creamer
• Master bedroom (queen bed and single bed) has en suite bathroom with shower and large oval soaking tub
• Second bedroom has a queen bed
• Third bedroom has a full bed
• Second bathroom has shower/tub
• Fresh linens and towels, soap and shampoo
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
House artwork by Robert Mertens – brightly colored scenes from nature
Quiet and peaceful home surrounded by trees and natural scenery.
Large and comfortable modern vacation home (1648 sq ft) , sleeps 7+ More