A private 2 bedroom/2 bathroom home - which we operate as a sustainable farm - combines modern living with rustic charm, atop a one of a kind, serene six-acre estate above Broad Beach in Malibu. Feel the breeze from the Pacific Ocean as you stroll through zen gardens, take a swim in the heated, salt-water infinity pool, or enjoy fresh, home-grown fruits and berries from over 250 different varieties as you hike the property and marvel at unparalleled white water views of Zuma Beach and the Point Dume headlands.
• 1260 sq. ft home; 6 acre property
• 2 bedrooms (w/ two queen beds) accommodate up to 4 people. We apologize but we are unable to accommodate young children (under 12 years old) and pets.
• 2 full bathrooms: one bathroom in the house, and a fully equipped standalone pool bathroom w/ two sinks, shower, and toilet
• Laundry room w/ separate washer and dryer
• Wireless internet, flat screen TV w/ Apple TV and complimentary Netflix access, Bose SoundDock w/ Apple Lightning adapter
• Fully equipped kitchen w/ dishes, glassware, and silverware provided; electric kettle and Nespresso machine available to use at your convenience
• Heated saltwater infinity pool and spa
• Linen and towels provided. Beds prepared for arrival. • Quiet, private property - beaches within walking distance; more beaches, restaurants, etc. 5-15 minutes by car.
• We are open to PROFESSIONAL filming and/or photoshoot inquiries. Rates will vary. Please contact host prior to booking for more information.
• To avoid any risk of fire, our property is a non-smoking environment. California is in the midst of an ongoing draught and fire is a constant hazard.
• We can comfortably accommodate a maximum of four (4) guests per booking. We ask that you please inform us of all guests who will be staying prior to your arrival. We apologize but we are unable to accommodate young children (under 12 years old) and pets.
• Though our property is private and relatively secluded, we still ask that you respect our neighbors and please keep music and noise levels to a minimum between 10pm and 7am.+ More