Sequoia Resort is family owned and operated – 377 acres of Sierra Foothill property with oak and pine trees.
Close to Kings Canyon National Park (half-hour drive) and Sequoia National Park (55-minute drive).
The Resort is open year-round, and there are Park activities for every season!
The Resort has hiking trails and a fishing pond with rowboats, barbeque deck and volleyball court. Horseshoes and free bikes for guests to ride!
Free internet connection and phone available at the Office (internet not available at the houses).
Driving time from Los Angeles or San Francisco approximately 4.5 hours. Fresno International Airport is 1 hour away.
To accommodate family reunions, retreats and workshops – reserve 1 - 4 of our homes (Houses 1, 3 and 4 have an occupancy of 7, cabin 2 has an occupancy of 2). There are also 6 RV spots for additional guests and camping.
Each home features a spacious living area and kitchen equipped ready to create meals (including a dishwasher). There are also outdoor dining areas with propane barbeques, including a large deck by the pond.
• The open plan living rooms are ideal for relaxing, with a television and DVD player (free DVD library in the Office), CD player, books and board games
• The kitchens adjoin separate dining rooms
• Kitchens have bar eating areas and are fully equipped – four-burner gas stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and all cooking and dining items (including paper towels and napkins)
• Coffee service provided! Coffee beans, grinder, teas, sugar and creamer
• Master bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with shower and large oval soaking tub
• Second bathrooms have shower/tub combination
• Fresh linens and towels, soap and shampoo are provided
• Laundry room in-house with washer and dryer (detergent provided)
Houses feature original works by local artists
Quiet and peaceful homes surrounded by trees and natural scenery.
Sleeps 7, fully-equipped kitchen, comfortable living room, 2 bedrms/2 bathrms+ More