Enjoy the mild, sunny Mediterranean climate of Southern California. Perfect for a relaxing getaway, this Fallbrook, California vacation home is a 25-minute drive from California beaches, Oceanside Harbor, Wine Country Temecula, and casinos. Pala Mesa Golf Resort is 5 miles away.
• Sandra D's Country Guest House is located on a 2.7 acre avocado grove, surrounded by breathtaking panoramic country and Palomar Mountain views. The property offers its guests a beautiful pool with surrounding redwood decking and view, an upper sun deck and picnic table, and over 20 outdoor sitting areas to rest and relax, meditate, read, sip coffee or tea, or view nature. Guests can walk along pathways on the property amongst 50 oak trees, citrus trees, and many avocado trees; or just relax in a comfortable hammock nestled between 2 trees in a beautiful oak grove. Sunrises, sunsets, and moonrises are all a romantic sight to see over the majestic mountains.
• The Guest House includes free WI-Fi and parking, a 32" flat-screen satellite TV, movies and a DVD player, a sofa, a country wood dining table and chairs for 6, a desk, a 14' closet, a King size bed, etc. It sleeps 1 to 4 people (4 with futon). The air-conditioned, 440 square foot cottage includes a private en suite bathroom, and a full kitchen including stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, dishes, utensils, pots, and pans, crock pot, etc. Just outside the French door, guests enjoy a quiet and private garden patio with elegant benches, a wrought-iron bistro table and chairs, and a picnic table along with all of the amenities of the property.
• Charming downtown Fallbrook is an 8-minute drive from Sandra D’s where guests can enjoy art exhibits and galleries, antique and gift shops, musical and theatrical entertainment, and restaurants.
• Close by are many beautiful river trails and parks for sightseeing and nature walks and are easily accessible with the year-round mild Southern California weather.
• Sandra D's is also centrally located for many amusement parks and zoos including the world renown San Diego Zoo and Safari Park (Wild Animal Park), California Adventure, and Disneyland.
• San Diego International Airport and Ontario Airport are each a 1-hour drive away. Children 7+ years old are welcome. 3-night minimum stay.
Enjoy and relax in sunny Southern California.+ More