Enjoy your vacation, save precious time and make memories at AFTER DUNE DELIGHT! Our NEWLY REMODELED 2nd row beach house with Ocean Views located off Coast Guard Road will help you avoid ALL the traffic after the E.I. bridge going into town! It's located at the end of a neighborhood, so traffic is minimal. Ocean Views from the 2nd and 3rd story decks are beautiful and the Ocean breeze is refreshing.
The 3rd floor has 2 Bedrooms (each with King Size Beds) that open up to the covered deck with awesome Beach Views. Each bedroom has a bathroom attached. The one bath also has a door that can be accessed by the 3rd floor living room/bunk bed area designed for the children.
The 2nd floor has 2 Bedrooms (one King Size Bed & one Full over Full Bunk Bed with twin trundle), one bath, laundry closet, and an open Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. The 2nd story very deep deck with great Ocean Views has a picnic table, swinging bench and a FUN HOOK AND RING TOSS and is accessed via the LR and DR.
The 1st floor (ground floor) has an extra room (one Queen Bed & a twin over twin bunk bed), and an open Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen with a FOOSBALL TABLE. The LR and DR open up to a cement patio underneath the decks with a BEAN BAG TOSS.
Child friendly, NO-SMOKING, NO PETS ALLOWED, Minimum age 21. Please text driver's license upon booking to verify age.
Beds: (3) King + (1) Queen + (2) Full over Full bunks w twin trundle + (1) Twin over twin bunk bed.
Practical extras include free WiFi/internet, cable, TVs in all Bedrooms & all 3 Living Rooms (50 inches), one fully stocked kitchen, charcoal grill, 2 outside showers (one enclosed, one not enclosed), ample deck furniture for outdoor living & beautiful ocean views.
After Dune Delight rents weekly Saturday to Saturday during the peak season with flexible arrival/departure days during the Winter, Spring, and Fall.
We provide clean bedroom, kitchen and bathroom linens. They are delivered the morning you arrive and are taken away the day you leave. Providing a Clean House is very important to us so We DO NOT allow pets or smoking in the house. We DO NOT use big companies to provide services and the employees are honored to do exceptional work for you. Please repay them with the same kindness and leave the house in a manner in which you would leave your home.
We PROVIDE 5 Beach Chairs and 2 Umbrellas. If you need more, contact Island Essentials (252-354-8887). Please bring your own beach gear including towels!
FUN THINGS TO DO ON THE ISLAND (FREE & RENTALS):
• Swimming & Playing in the Ocean, Shelling, Boating, Kayaking, Kite-boarding, Paddle-boarding, Wind surfing, Surfing, Jet-skiing Fishing, Clamming, Bicycling/Jogging/Walking (Miles of Bike Paths), putt-putt, water park, movie theater.
• NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores (middle of the island, approx.15 minutes away)
• Fine Dining, Ice Cream & Candy Shops, Coffee Shops, gift shops, nail salons, etc.
FUN THINGS TO DO OFF THE ISLAND Site-Seeing / Day-Trips on & off the Crystal Coast
• Historic Beaufort (45 minutes away) NC’s 3rd Oldest Town, Waterfront Gift-shopping, NC Maritime Museum, kayak trips over to the Island full of wild Ponies. Blackbeard's house. 1700's Cemetery with a few Revolutionary War Soldiers laid to rest in it.
• Cape Lookout Lighthouse (45 minute car ride, then a boat ride over to the Island). Take your bathing suit and gear!
• Shackleford Banks – Wild Spanish Horses
• Cedar Point - Two Outside Markets with food and homemade crafted vendor items!
• Historic Swansboro - food, shops, and a park.
• Hammocks Beach State Park - Day Trips to the undeveloped barrier Island
• Fort Macon – Historic Civil War Fort
• Fishing Trips (Swansboro, Cedar Point, MHC, Beaufort, Island)
• Theodore Roosevelt National Maritime Forest
Our MAIN DESIRE is that you have LOTS of fun, decompress from the hustle and bustle, make wonderful memories & please BE SAFE! Please read the following on the Emerald Isle website regarding RIP CURRENTS.
- One owner is NC licensed real estate agent.
Newly Remodeled! Lots of deck space! Volleyball Court!+ More